Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Hybrid View

there are still bugs, he is hit again in a club where no one is present, another error that has occurred since the previous edition it's such that after clicking the exit button nothing happens.

I made VIP pack with MONEY because simply we could not survive anymore with the prices we had at that moment and that is simple economics, if you have prices for 2000 and your expenses are for 2020 well, you will go bankrupt quite fast.
    ok. nobody blames you for that, it's a normal move. but when you take money for something, do it right that there are no errors in the game which are repeated every edition.
    example: https://forum.thecrims.com/showthrea...highlight=szto
    this bugs is still there and it's really sad.

This is a game which means there will be bugs at one points
    only those mistakes that are repeated in this game, are not repaired.
    please show us another game which has micropayments and which has the same bugs as the new release.

Hi there, long time no see.

I played for only short time now, but I didn't notice any bugs yet so I would say good job tc crew. I like the changes so far. Seems I'll have enjoyable Christmas. If I see something disturbing I'll let you know ^^
    Last edited by Szto; 12-11-2020 at 06:11 PM.

You're completely right, if you don't enjoy playing because lag or something, then just don't buy VIP, most of you guys are really annoying, devs clearly do the possible to solve game issues, fast as they can (at least i see that happening, especially when i have some kind of trouble, they always help me), you guys should understand that it is not easy to let the game like 100% all the time, but they really try, and that's the most important.