in order to make the fight for gangs more interesting and more dinamic, i propose next:
- style 1: divide EVERYTHING that is in gang category at 3: that means max 5 members, donations divided by 3, etc. This way, because the gangs are so small, the fight should be fierce. this way, the gang wars will really matter when is to see who takes top 1,2,3. Also number of players required to do the robs shrunk.
- style 2: divide EVERYTHING in 2: max 7 members, etc - from point 1.

an older idea: every gang robbery should give the same amount of points, no matter how hard is the robbery or what day in the game is. I already know Beby answer, but I still it will be a good idea: who wants top gang must rob. From a player point of view, each rob has the same grade of difficulty: even if is day 1 for ac / df or day 25 for illu (thanks to sf I can say that is easier to make skill for illu / fk / bb, then skill for df in day 1 and still have tickets).

If you combine these 2 ideas, I think you can revitalize the gang fight.

plus, try to make a pink medal for top 2 and 3 gang leaders. Will also make more gangs to play. I don't think that is so hard to introduce 2 more medals.
"Wish you all a good day and I am always happy when someone uses the FORUM"