Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: REMOVE RAVE LIMITS AND REDUCE THE STATS WON FROM 1v1 TO 0.05% for wounded and 0.01

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes remove limits

50 46.30%
  • Keep the game as it is

58 53.70%

Hybrid View

I want to remind you guys that basically If we do this HItmans will have a very , very hard time killing people especially if those people have VIP.
    Hitmans will grow quite slowly and won't be able to make kills easily.

This change, If to be made, was something that was proposed by HITMANS , is not something I came up with.

In any case I do think losing this small amount of stats will be easier for players to handle

Man, I just want to robb and NOT get hit. Going to your own limited raves is stressfull enough already...

Try making Hitman arena or a place to go if you want to hunt, fight and kill. Leave all other professions at peace LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mazuma View Post
    Man, I just want to robb and NOT get hit. Going to your own limited raves is stressfull enough already...

Try making Hitman arena or a place to go if you want to hunt, fight and kill. Leave all other professions at peace LOL

I honestly think drastically reducing the amount of stats lost in 1 v 1 will actually help you guys and not hitmans. But if you are playing for top 1 INTER , I have to say a player should be able and capable of killing and running away from a fight.
    Now if you are playing for the fun of playing I get your point. You should not worry , this is going to be well thought before any change is to be made. I am not going to remove limits and that is it !

yes man,good idea
    good idea