Hello all,

I want to start with a little sad story before I get to the main idea of this post.
On Nov 17 I bought something, ONLINE, from a company, for a decent amount of money and I paid for the fast courier as well and that alone was like 15 euros.
I should have received my pack, on NOV 27 but clearly I did not so 2 days after I sent my first email to their SUPPORT CENTER because the tracking was telling me that the pack was not moving .... TO THIS DAY NOBODY ANSWERED that email even though their robot told me I will get an answer in 3 working days.

9th of DECEMBER I sent a second email and I called 5 times, finally I got them on the phone, their support is in PORTUGAL for some reason and they told me that I have to wait 10 more days ...YEAH LIFE is hard and maybe I will get my pack .. HE SAID MAYBE !!! He was not even SURE ...

That being said I have to say that THE CRIMS Community is beyond spoiled since we do not have robots and the average time for your tickets to get answered and problems to be solved is less then 12 hours.
Problems that are solved by REAL PEOPLE not robots.

A kind reminder , YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR OUR CREW TO ANSWER YOU and to FIX your problem, not make the ticket and then take matters in your own hands because you PAID FOR VIP.
The fact that you pay 10 euros will not give you the right to break the rules, insult crew or think you are special in any way shape or form and I will not tolerate it because these people do their BEST even though they have jobs and lives.