Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
Hello,

First, you need to calm down.

Secondly, your friend does not have authorization to talk about your account. No matter what happens.

Thirdly, if you did not receive an email that your ticket was submitted and your ticketId is this, etc. That means you will not be able to receive our response even if we have it and reply.
You have to fix the issue with your email and check your junk box, spam box, etc.

I am sorry but, your words mean nothing since I know the facts in front of my eyes.

Now, I hope you find the ticketId for me to check.
I'm really calm, i'm only tired of the bullshit that i've to read.
Him can't talk about my account to solve an issue that make impossible to me to any contact? How i can solve something if i can't contact anyone? Obliviusly i've to ask to someone else!
I didn't receive the ticket id because the ticket id wasn't sended, there's no issue with my email since i'm receiving all the email normally, and if u didn't waste ur time here and write a reply to the ticket i will receive it too.
The fact in front of u eyes, ok, before u heve saied that u see the last ticket, so at the least one ticket was seen...
Now i hope u can answer the ticket because the ticket id that u r asking for it's inexistent