Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Inclusion

Default Inclusion

Hello gangsters, I would like to promote a brief aesthetic reflection of what we are destined to understand as something 'normal' within the server. I've been playing The Crims for at least 15 years (on and off), and after the last round, I thought that the aesthetic standard of the game is communicated only with white characters.

Let's go, the classic character in the gang fight: White.

Whores: White (99%) I don't remember if there are actually any black women represented.

Gang central: 3 white men

The captain: white man

The surgeon: White

The old man: White

The achievements: All human elements are white

The photos that the game makes available for your profile: ALL white (except for a single image that I couldn't tell if it's a black man or something really weird).

With everything I wrote above, I leave the suggestion so that we can rethink the best way to include black people in the DNA of the game, just as it is in society, making the game more inclusive and representative. My contribution, I am available to collaborate in the development of new characters, achievements and figures that the game needs to make this a reality. I am a qualified designer and very willing to contribute to this game that I love so much. TKS FELLAS

-

https://postimg.cc/JsvNsvmf

I don't know how to treat your post, whether it's dark humor or whether you're serious. Personally, I'm not a racist and I wouldn't mind black characters. However, it should be noted that all the characters are black - there will definitely be people who don't like it. Others will not like the dark binding of the page and still others will not like the font.

serious? Do I look like I'm joking? I actually had the trouble of writing all this and putting together a demonstration panel to make a joke, I'm happy with your acidic observation. friend, an issue like this is a matter to be addressed in all aspects in the world, we who intend to take care of the game and include everyone who is part of an inclusive society, we cannot look at this as our own taste or whatever We think it may be uncomfortable for other players. Does skin color bother you? review your thinking, as this is inevitable and needs to be rethought

I have no prejudices about skin color or religion, I respect every person, unless they don't respect me Honestly, I think you worry too much about it

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I would like to invite you to be calm. You do not need to create a discussion between each other.
    Of course, we are all against racism and we do not support any kind of supportive conversations about racism.

Well, it is not intentional to have all the caractheres and icons with (well I do not want to call like that since we are all humans and same but with your saying) white people.

We are now focusing on new design which is alpha and we are already taking this into consideration to have more etniques in the game.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z