Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Special Rewards in Single Robberies?

Hello, I've been seeing in the Newspaper (Robbery report) players getting billions from single robberies (National Museum, Hospital, Mafia Boss). Are there hidden rewards from these robberies that are not listed anywhere?

I tried digging in the forum and found this thread that proposes special rewards from some robberies, was it implemented (without the new area, just the extra money)? Can I read about it somewhere and know the probabilities?

thx

Hello,

There is no special rewards for these robberies. That post is outdated.

If you find something abnormal in game, please feel free to report it via support center with screenshots, id/nickname of players, game day and time etc.

We will be happy to check.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

hello,

I was wondering how 'largest single robbery of the day' is given? I understand 'most robberies' but not 'largest single robbery.

I have the same doubt as @liquidsnake. From my tests on Alpha the largest one was always the one robbery with the highest money return, but it doesn't make sense when it shows "xxxx robbed yyyyy yesterday and got away with $1,401,125,585.".

Sorry I didn't took screenshots and can't remember the days it happened, but perhaps a quick log check would show them? I started getting "single robberies of the day" late in the round, and it was then that I saw that.

Hello Lucas,

It was bug. I already explained it on my first message. If there is such abnormal amounts on game, that means it might be bug. So, you can report.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z