Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by razvan77 View Post
    At every 5000 single roberries the player gets a special event:
    - When the player reach 5000 single roberries he gets a special boat, only for him, boat wich will thake a drug at lets say 50 % more than the price at the drug dealer, and the player has 5 days to collect as much drugs from that kind as he can;
    - at 10.000 single roberries, the player gets 10 credits;
    - at 15.000 single roberries, the player gets a special hooker wich produce every day 1.000.000 mil;
    - at 20.000 single roberries, the player gets 100 single roberries in wich he gets triple the amount that normal gets;
    - at 25.000 single roberries the player gets "special prices for drugs" - for 5 days all the drugs costs 90 % less (for this one most of the players will run after);
    - at 30.000 single roberries, the player gets a special king of ring wich alow him to make a special kind of gang robberies: with this item, he can help his gang to obtain 100.000.000 mil for each robbery for 50 gg roberries;
    another ideea: the hookers should be the same with the single robberies: if you want the more expesnive ones the player needs to do some stats or some requerments (they can be the same with the ones from single robberies)
    If you liked my ideas, please let me know so I'll came with more. Regards, Constantin.
    Your ideas - kids ideas. What you want? make tc better game? or make TC bullsh*t like your ideas? sad...

at least I had an ideea (good or bad). And the ideea is on memox's request: "to click till your finger bleeds". But did you had any ideas? You just criticize any ideas but your no good for a new one. Here is another ideea: if a player doesn't play for lets say, 40 crims days, his skills should be lowered a little bit, but, if you are on line for 40 consecutive days, you should get a little bonus for about 10k skill. Again, it's an ideea; doesn't matter if it's good or bad ... we progress this way. But u, no ideeas.
    - other ideea: there should be a new feature, a button "donate". if you click it, you choose a player and all your skill should be donated to that player. Looks stupid but the player wnot be able to help at gg robberies. He need to play again to make stats. Regards, Constantin.

Hey memox please turn o beta version .

It is going to start today or tomorrow.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Memox, are there any new changes known to start in 56b ?
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-X ... Czech Translator The Crims

Hey memox i have a problem.Registration email not be received.Please fix it ! ;D

Thx youu

Quote Originally Posted by f0rsaken View Post
    Hey memox please turn o beta version .
    So when it didn't started yesterday, it starts today, correct ?
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-X ... Czech Translator The Crims

Correct .

Beta version = 100% bug.
    I can not get in my club.
    Why memox?? Please fix it.

That problem has now been fixed.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center