Quote Originally Posted by razvan77 View Post
At every 5000 single roberries the player gets a special event:
- When the player reach 5000 single roberries he gets a special boat, only for him, boat wich will thake a drug at lets say 50 % more than the price at the drug dealer, and the player has 5 days to collect as much drugs from that kind as he can;
- at 10.000 single roberries, the player gets 10 credits;
- at 15.000 single roberries, the player gets a special hooker wich produce every day 1.000.000 mil;
- at 20.000 single roberries, the player gets 100 single roberries in wich he gets triple the amount that normal gets;
- at 25.000 single roberries the player gets "special prices for drugs" - for 5 days all the drugs costs 90 % less (for this one most of the players will run after);
- at 30.000 single roberries, the player gets a special king of ring wich alow him to make a special kind of gang robberies: with this item, he can help his gang to obtain 100.000.000 mil for each robbery for 50 gg roberries;
another ideea: the hookers should be the same with the single robberies: if you want the more expesnive ones the player needs to do some stats or some requerments (they can be the same with the ones from single robberies)
If you liked my ideas, please let me know so I'll came with more. Regards, Constantin.
Your ideas - kids ideas. What you want? make tc better game? or make TC bullsh*t like your ideas? sad...