Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Techskill View Post
    memox,
    sometime i wrote too much, but only half are sent. maybe you can add an automatic system that can make the text split into two or more msg.
    or a system like guestbook where it let us know how much text we can enter there.

** message center
    Ok! Either we should increase the number of characters you can type or just simply make a counter that shows how many chars you have left and simply make it impossible to write more if you've passed the limit. I will try to fix something for round 56.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by f0rsaken View Post
    Hey Memox, multi-acc on beta version please?

ThX You ;D .

EDIT:
    Hey memox this round is finished..Please unban my accounts: 1436848, 1437841, 1464517, 1360421, 1468978, 1468979, 1468980, 1468981, 1468982, 1468983, 1468984, 1468985, 1468986, 1468987, 1468988, 1468989 .
    Thx you Memox.
    This round is finished,unban my all accoutns.
    Thx you.
    You shouldnt play with more than one account
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Hey Memox,please turn on multi-accounts on beta versionnnn ;DD.

Thanks you Memox ;DD .

Quote Originally Posted by f0rsaken View Post
    Hey Memox,please turn on multi-accounts on beta versionnnn ;DD.

Thanks you Memox ;DD .
    If you already don't know beta is the same as live, but on beta are tested new stuff, they can't change beta on multiaccount and let the same game, will be more bugs and errors.

I have a problem. I have not received the mail registration. What is the problem?

sugestion for memox: for beta version and for normal version: before round 55, at the hookers we are able to choose from wich hooker we collect the money (in order to do that we had to go to a specific page with hookers, if we gad more). From this round, if I want to collect some money from, lets say, only miss blonde, I have to first collect all the money from the all other hookers in order to take from miss blonde also. Wright now, I have about 10.000 hookers and it will help the player if you put a button wich helps us to collect from a specific hooker. Thanks for your understanding and for your time. Regards, Constantin.

Quote Originally Posted by razvan77 View Post
    sugestion for memox: for beta version and for normal version: before round 55, at the hookers we are able to choose from wich hooker we collect the money (in order to do that we had to go to a specific page with hookers, if we gad more). From this round, if I want to collect some money from, lets say, only miss blonde, I have to first collect all the money from the all other hookers in order to take from miss blonde also. Wright now, I have about 10.000 hookers and it will help the player if you put a button wich helps us to collect from a specific hooker. Thanks for your understanding and for your time. Regards, Constantin.
    There will be a feature next round so you can collect from only a certain hooker type.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Default idea for crims for new round for memox

At every 5000 single roberries the player gets a special event:
    - When the player reach 5000 single roberries he gets a special boat, only for him, boat wich will thake a drug at lets say 50 % more than the price at the drug dealer, and the player has 5 days to collect as much drugs from that kind as he can;
    - at 10.000 single roberries, the player gets 10 credits;
    - at 15.000 single roberries, the player gets a special hooker wich produce every day 1.000.000 mil;
    - at 20.000 single roberries, the player gets 100 single roberries in wich he gets triple the amount that normal gets;
    - at 25.000 single roberries the player gets "special prices for drugs" - for 5 days all the drugs costs 90 % less (for this one most of the players will run after);
    - at 30.000 single roberries, the player gets a special king of ring wich alow him to make a special kind of gang robberies: with this item, he can help his gang to obtain 100.000.000 mil for each robbery for 50 gg roberries;
    another ideea: the hookers should be the same with the single robberies: if you want the more expesnive ones the player needs to do some stats or some requerments (they can be the same with the ones from single robberies)
    If you liked my ideas, please let me know so I'll came with more. Regards, Constantin.

Quote Originally Posted by razvan77 View Post
    At every 5000 single roberries the player gets a special event:
    - When the player reach 5000 single roberries he gets a special boat, only for him, boat wich will thake a drug at lets say 50 % more than the price at the drug dealer, and the player has 5 days to collect as much drugs from that kind as he can;
    - at 10.000 single roberries, the player gets 10 credits;
    - at 15.000 single roberries, the player gets a special hooker wich produce every day 1.000.000 mil;
    - at 20.000 single roberries, the player gets 100 single roberries in wich he gets triple the amount that normal gets;
    - at 25.000 single roberries the player gets "special prices for drugs" - for 5 days all the drugs costs 90 % less (for this one most of the players will run after);
    - at 30.000 single roberries, the player gets a special king of ring wich alow him to make a special kind of gang robberies: with this item, he can help his gang to obtain 100.000.000 mil for each robbery for 50 gg roberries;
    another ideea: the hookers should be the same with the single robberies: if you want the more expesnive ones the player needs to do some stats or some requerments (they can be the same with the ones from single robberies)
    If you liked my ideas, please let me know so I'll came with more. Regards, Constantin.
    Your ideas - kids ideas. What you want? make tc better game? or make TC bullsh*t like your ideas? sad...

at least I had an ideea (good or bad). And the ideea is on memox's request: "to click till your finger bleeds". But did you had any ideas? You just criticize any ideas but your no good for a new one. Here is another ideea: if a player doesn't play for lets say, 40 crims days, his skills should be lowered a little bit, but, if you are on line for 40 consecutive days, you should get a little bonus for about 10k skill. Again, it's an ideea; doesn't matter if it's good or bad ... we progress this way. But u, no ideeas.
    - other ideea: there should be a new feature, a button "donate". if you click it, you choose a player and all your skill should be donated to that player. Looks stupid but the player wnot be able to help at gg robberies. He need to play again to make stats. Regards, Constantin.