Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Lag as usual

Default Lag as usual

Guys,

I am serious, this round, despite any other problems is being ridiculous in one point. Lag everywhere. Enter in raves and the refresh itself is so **** laggy. It is frustrating trying to hunt or rob with this kind of breaks.

Sorry for the same post in few days, but it seems that everything is fine when it cleary isnt.

Regards

Does this happen after 18 :00 CET ? I know it sounds stupid but I need more info to go on here if not it will be very hard for me to asses the problem since as you may know we do not own the servers .

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Does this happen after 18 :00 CET ? I know it sounds stupid but I need more info to go on here if not it will be very hard for me to asses the problem since as you may know we do not own the servers .
    If you like you can give me your e-mail and I send the info you need.

Regards.

[email protected] is my email please do so

the same, i guess the reason is that, people in Europe usually ends work that time, or a little bit before that time, so from that time till next Thecrims day usually we have big number of people online, this means servers working harder and it gives latency for systems of servers, so I think its should be understandable for lag spikes that time. it's just my opinion, but also it could be a systems fault that system can't work perfectly for bigger count of people, that time everyone for example in Thecrims robbers/hunters, and we making a lot of clicks non stop, that means we keep slowing systems work

Yes, there is really lots of lag right now, takes many more seconds, this causes big players to easy kill other in nightclubs when refilling for stamina, seriously get better servers, this is not so nice to play to.