Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta feedback.

how about activation email? i got problems with email activation, when i click the activation link my account still not activated

Quote Originally Posted by hitboy23 View Post
    hello there in Firefox to buy armors you need to go to menu of armors and refresh the page and you manage to buy the nomex . now in Firefox I'm getting logged out all the time saying that i have Somme kind of add blocker but i don't have anything like that i also play in live and there i don't get kicked please see what's going on .

best regards hitboy23
    Check at the bottom left of your page bro, If it says ABP in red square, right click and de-activation.

Quote Originally Posted by hitboy23 View Post
    hello there in Firefox to buy armors you need to go to menu of armors and refresh the page and you manage to buy the nomex . now in Firefox I'm getting logged out all the time saying that i have Somme kind of add blocker but i don't have anything like that i also play in live and there i don't get kicked please see what's going on .

best regards hitboy23
    I believe it's in beta version cause I had the same problem till suddenly worked.

Turn on beta version :] without script

(facepalm)

Training not availible in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    Training not availible in beta.
    Ive reported to memox problems with this ive also been having, thx benito!
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Lots of people having problems to complete levels. I had done all to complete level but the green bar wasnt full. Tried it few times till the button complete level was shown up.

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    Lots of people having problems to complete levels. I had done all to complete level but the green bar wasnt full. Tried it few times till the button complete level was shown up.
    Yeah i understand there is alot of problems, these have been reported to memox who is going to be fixing all at the weekend.

Please if u see any continue to post here.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    these have been reported to memox who is going to be fixing all at the weekend.

Please if u see any continue to post here.

OH Yes my friend i see continue here. SAME LIKE ALL YEARS. NOTHING CHANGED. WHY? ITS WEEKEND AND YOUR MASTER DID NOTHING. BETA KEEP BUGGED AND CREW ALREADY ANOUNCE NEW ROUND IN 2 DAYS.