Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Beta feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by SepedaOntel View Post
    * when entering rave, we have 30s to be inside right? if we enter the rave then directly do robbery less than 30 s, click nightlife menu again, we will be automatically inside the rave without using ticket and refill stamina. Suppose we enter the rave, go to robbery, then click nightlife menu,then go to robbery again, within 30s, we can do multiple times with only spending 1 ticket (until day 6 it is still bug)
    * tutorial quest completed multiple times? (lol) we can gain stats and money without spending any ticket from here
    * gang invitation is worked, but when accepting the invitation it's not working, yet, I can accept the invitation using JQuery .post() method.
    * login redirect failed (.htaccess may be ?)
    * completing level need two times post request? is one time not enough?
    * no other raves except own rave (lol no more hunt hahaha)
    * etc ....
    PS: Posting at day 6
    Hi and thanks, our developer is already working on this problems.

If I use the bug on beta, will I be banned? because, how can I know that it's bug if i'm not using it. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by SepedaOntel View Post
    If I use the bug on beta, will I be banned? because, how can I know that it's bug if i'm not using it. LOL.
    no you won't, beta version is to test the round before being officially launched.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    no you won't, beta version is to test the round before being officially launched.
    Ok then, I will keep using the bug as long as it hasn't fixed

I'm still having problem with rave, sometimes it said that rave is not exist. Is it still buggy?
    and for red relation in rave, I think the notification is still too slow. Killed message comes first, then relation appear
    I am wondering if I am the only one facing this problem or not.

bugs:
    - it kicks me out (logged out) every 5 min or so. usually when i try to get in the club
    - the drugs you buy in raves to go 100% stamina are lower then usually: until last round, if you were 0 stamina and 4 addiction you were supposed to buy 53 booze in order to go 100% stamina. now it is enough 51 booze. the same if you were 0 stamina and 6 addiction it was supposed to be 55 booze, now you can go with 52
    - if you send credits to another player, even if the player received the transfer, which means an admin verified that transaction and approved it, you still have to wait another 20-30 min until you can transfer again. I had to be online with vastiq and he was manually accepted so i can send credits to 5 players in 4 minutes. otherwise it would have take me 2--3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    bugs:
    - it kicks me out (logged out) every 5 min or so. usually when i try to get in the club
    - the drugs you buy in raves to go 100% stamina are lower then usually: until last round, if you were 0 stamina and 4 addiction you were supposed to buy 53 booze in order to go 100% stamina. now it is enough 51 booze. the same if you were 0 stamina and 6 addiction it was supposed to be 55 booze, now you can go with 52
    - if you send credits to another player, even if the player received the transfer, which means an admin verified that transaction and approved it, you still have to wait another 20-30 min until you can transfer again. I had to be online with vastiq and he was manually accepted so i can send credits to 5 players in 4 minutes. otherwise it would have take me 2--3 hours.
    I think you got your math wrong there with the drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
    I think you got your math wrong there with the drugs.
    you are entitled to an opinion. if that opinion is wrong it is not up to me. until this round, the booze in clubs was like this:
    - 0 stamina and 0 addiction = 50 booze for 100 % stamina
    - 0 stamina and 1 addiction = 51 booze for 100 % stamina
    - 0 stamina and 2 addiction = 51 booze for 100 % stamina
    - o stamina and 3 addiction = 52 booze for 100 % stamina
    - 0 stamina and 4 addiction = 53 booze for 100 % stamina
    - 0 stamina and 5 addiction = 54 booze for 100 % stamina
    - 0 stamina and 6 addiction = 55 booze for 100 % stamina
    etc
    etc
    etc

this round ONLY is a little bit different
    - 0 stamina and 0 addiction = 49 (even 48 ) booze for 100 % stamina
    - 0 stamina and 1 addiction = 49 booze for 100 % stamina
    - 0 stamina and 2 addiction = 49 or 50 booze for 100 % stamina
    - 0 stamina and 3 addiction = 50 booze for 100 % stamina
    - 0 stamina and 4 addiction = 51 booze for 100 % stamina
    etc
    etc
    etc

so first play, try and then try to look smart in remarks

I'm testing beta and i think the return of non-anonymous raves is great but I would say that it is better to limit the raves to beer only so as not to load at all 14 drugs.

Day 29. I dont receive products buildings.