Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta feedback.

Exclamation

OOkeei, i love the new thing with captcha when accepting a gang robbery, or not.. it sucks and i think there would be another way to stop botters,. trust me this wont stop them!? this will just make the game alot harder and more boring for decent people,. some people rob msm, ac and maybe even fp and fk alone. now it will be much harder and also much more boring. i think that all players using rabbits will agree with me after playing a while. i think that even rob forex with this shit took to much efforts.

you really think that the "bot problems" is so big that you have to ****up the game and make it boring for evry1?

Quote Originally Posted by Foppers View Post
    OOkeei, i love the new thing with captcha when accepting a gang robbery, or not.. it sucks and i think there would be another way to stop botters,. trust me this wont stop them!? this will just make the game alot harder and more boring for decent people,. some people rob msm, ac and maybe even fp and fk alone. now it will be much harder and also much more boring. i think that all players using rabbits will agree with me after playing a while. i think that even rob forex with this shit took to much efforts.

you really think that the "bot problems" is so big that you have to ****up the game and make it boring for evry1?
    yes I total agree with you, Foppers!

Game will only be more booring of this.. =/

Smile

me ajudem

Angry change for the game

when you are in the hospital you musn'T have your gang closed

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Please post any feedback regarding the beta game here. Any feedback that leads to changes in game features will be awarded with credits. The person rewarding the credits will decide how much credits will be awarded. Please include your id number for the live game in your feedback post so we will know where to put the credits.

Please take a look at the topic of my ideas that the link below.
    http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread.php?t=15009
    ID=1343633

Default Making The Game Better

Some things that should be worked on

* More And Better Guards

* More Robbery selections for users with more Respect

* It should be simpler to JUST view an users page

* Buy Credits Wikt TheCrimes Money , Example Buying Privat Care In Emergency

* Players Under 200 Respect could beat up each other , You Can activate an BeatUp Mode for players under 200 that want to beat up others , Players Over 200 cant beat up them.

Thecrims is an awesome game for not having an moving screen.

Exclamation Killing

I have the problem that people that have ex. 4000 respect kill me, and I have no chans to survive. It should be a border that if you got more than 2000 or 3000 more respekt than the other you should not could kill the other.

Default Tips : ^^

Yo! Blz Game Original the Beta Tb And much more néah the best tip for a beginner at The crims is No Plan before playing when I was a noob gave me the biggest beating kra INTA FIKE Always an eye open XD
    Name: Lokuz
    ID: 10928497

Default Tips: Newbies

Yo! BLZ I brought a few tips for beginners in The Crims 1.Dica FIKE Always smart in your Stats that when you are stealing veiz q failure and has failed each eq closer you are to go to chess 2.Dica When Recharge your with drugs in stamina you ballads Thus recover faster as most drugged carries 3.Dica going faster in the ballads more bombs and Qatar Whores Try them enough money dao If you would like them or she or they are selling them (are) guys Hj in days. Falow my name and Gabriel! With my tips XD!
    ID: 10928497
    Name The Game: Lokuz

Default new idea

can we pay in drugz for whores and gunz