Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta feedback.

Hybrid View

the beta is great with great new futures!!

The only problem is that stamina is not refilling. didnt found any other problem. the drugs for the bitches and the special bullets should be really good!

ID: 8500071

Default about relations

My thoughts are do away with the solid relationships. instead only have the gang. The gang IS your solid relationships, and they don’t go away when you die. Also gang members shouldn’t be able to assault one another in anyway, making the gang relationships trustable, so you could ACTUALLY meet some strangers and do the larger gang robberies without worry. That is my one complaint is the ONE character I put the time into to get big enough to do the larger gang robberies…. I don’t have 11 others to pair up with, in a situation that I described, you could go and pair up with other strangers in a gang and to the robberies you normally would have a very hard time doing. and without worrying about your gangmates assaulting you.

Here are my other ideas that would pair amazingly with my previous thought….
    For 10 credits, or 10,000,000$ you may “stake out” a nightclub, rave party, whore house, or hooker mansion. Allowing you to receive a temporary “red” contact with any who enter or leave the establishment, without putting your name onto any of their lists. A limit 30 names max. can be accumulated, and it takes one game day to complete a stakeout. Also, only one stakeout may be done every 7 game days, and while doing a stakeout you cant do anything else, you’re ****ing staring at the entrance of the place so you cant attack or talk with anyone you see during the stakeout, until the stakeout is completed.

heres another golden idea:
    One of your guards can be assigned as your personal bodyguard for 1% of the total price of the guard per day.100$ guard would be 1$ per day, 800,000$ guard would be 8,000. The power of the guard is only used for you when you are attacked by another player, it is not added to robberies or when you assault someone else. It is only used as a defense against other players.
    Add some new higher priced and more powerful guards, such as: biker gang for 1000000, ninja clan for 5000000, twin female robot-assassins for 10000000... etc... or something like that.

The addition of the personal body guard and the new guard types will make stakeouts more risky than they sound.

i love the game i love the styles of dying and the strategy and the death around every corner. dont make it any easier or more bullshit because of some pussy complaining in broken english about dying too much. this is one of the best browser rpgs out there, i hope you only improve this, no drastic changes are necessary.

Smile salut!!!

salut romaniiI!!!!!!!!!

@7alala
    You need to robb with gang smaller robbs and then buy stats and when you do that evry day! You need 100 TC day to reach Fk stats

You have been attacked by strongestman10
    (Day 16 15:44)
    You won the match.
    Your intelligence increased with 2.76.
    Your strength increased with 6.21.
    Your charisma increased with 2.76.
    Your tolerance increased with 6.21.
    Your weapon did 26 damage.
    Your friend strongestman10 has ended up at the emergency.
    Your relation has cease to exist.
    Bounty!
    You killed a user with a bounty on his head. Credits equal to the size of the bounty will be added to your account.
    You have been attacked by strongestman09
    (Day 16 15:43)
    You won the match.
    Your intelligence increased with 2.84.
    Your strength increased with 6.38.
    Your charisma increased with 2.84.
    Your tolerance increased with 6.38.
    Your weapon did 26 damage.

Bounty!
    (Day 16 15:43)
    You killed a user with a bounty on his head. Credits equal to the size of the bounty will be added to your account.

And many more attacks.
    The rabbits are dead but the credits are in their head ? And if i search on the bounties i can't see my rabbits , but if i search them in the stats shows me at i have bounty in their heads. Fix the bug pls , and sorry for my bad english .. in my country it's morning and i writed fastly ^^

ID's :
    main account where i must to get the credits : ID: 1309514
    Rabbits : ID: 1309522 , ID: 1309556 , ID: 1309558 , ID: 1309559 , ID: 1309562 , ID: 1309565
    Last edited by strongestman; 05-27-2008 at 08:08 AM.

Default opera and beta

I understand everyones fear of bugs, but as a Wii owner I would love to be able to play The Crims on my console. Since there are no prizes that I know of in the beta version, is it possible to make the use of Opera available, or is it too much of a risk? Perhaps there is a way of checking IP addresses to see if it is coming from a Wii?

Quote Originally Posted by mcollins72 View Post
    Perhaps there is a way of checking IP addresses to see if it is coming from a Wii?
    No, there isn't.
    BTW, just a little internet security tip, never trust an IP address 100%.

Well:

When I am in a rave, the red relations sometimes take ages to appear, or only the person I see gets a red relation and I don't. Which is harsh seems as you want to get out of these asap and attack them, then you see you don't actually have a relation with them of which in this time they can easily get plastic surgery (I have tested with rabbits so its not that they are super quick and go straight to hospital for a new face)

The robberies for gangs keep randomnly dissapearing, for random intervals and random times.. not sure if you were updating this or not? Nightlife, well I was trying to simply enter my rave, but I did have FireBug on, because I do develop myself and its on pretty much all the time.. and this error appeared

"Javascript can't write <input type="hidden" name="4aa280b66b2eb9f6d504888d368525c2" value="xmBycMZsYGBuwnJsxm7IZmhiYmxuwsZucHDKxMTKxsi DYWtpmG9mY2yUcg==">";

Then I noticed that the input was passed over using the messy javascript, maybe to hide this code? and if so, it probably shouldn't be popping up in my browser

Other than that, the dealer is always empty, can we have some drugs? haha

Thanks,
    Lewtheo

Edit: I realised that the javascript hidden + php encoded string isn't meant to popup, but I do like how you have then also backencoded it with PHP whilst passing that variable into the $_POST, clever idea.. but I don't quite understand why, to hide other possible cheat ways to get into a club?
    Last edited by Lewtheo; 07-13-2008 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewtheo View Post
    Well:

When I am in a rave, the red relations sometimes take ages to appear, or only the person I see gets a red relation and I don't. Which is harsh seems as you want to get out of these asap and attack them, then you see you don't actually have a relation with them of which in this time they can easily get plastic surgery (I have tested with rabbits so its not that they are super quick and go straight to hospital for a new face)
    We've been trying to track the relations error for quite some time now but when testing ourselves it always seem to work so finding the real problem is easier said than done.

The robberies for gangs keep randomnly dissapearing, for random intervals and random times.. not sure if you were updating this or not?
    Same thing here, sometimes the system seems to think you don't have a gang, then all of sudden it does. Why, I can't really answer to.

Nightlife, well I was trying to simply enter my rave, but I did have FireBug on, because I do develop myself and its on pretty much all the time.. and this error appeared

"Javascript can't write <input type="hidden" name="4aa280b66b2eb9f6d504888d368525c2" value="xmBycMZsYGBuwnJsxm7IZmhiYmxuwsZucHDKxMTKxsi DYWtpmG9mY2yUcg==">";

Then I noticed that the input was passed over using the messy javascript, maybe to hide this code? and if so, it probably shouldn't be popping up in my browser
    Through the ages of TC changes have continually been done in order to make it harder for bots to parse our pages. I believe this to be the reason for the above code. I didn't write it myself but if I remember correctly from when asking that was what it was for.

Arrow Calculadora/ calculator

Poderia colocar todo round uma calculadora pop up no jogo assim seria mais divertido e num precisaria ficar procurando.
    Tambem poderia subdividir o jogo evitando que um camarada de 500000 ataque um de 1000 pô brincadeira vc entra numa rave vem um camarada de 100 vezes seu respeito e te agride e num vai pra cadeia eu ja fiz esse teste.se puder ouvir minhas opnioes e pensar no caso que penso ser geral. Obrigado pela oportunidade.

It could put all round a calculator pop up in the game so it would be more fun and a need to be looking for.
    It could also split the game avoiding a comrade of 500000 attack of 1000 put a joke you enter a rave is a comrade of 100 times their respect and you get hits and a chain vai I already did that teste.se can hear my thinking and opnioes in the case which I think is large. Thank you for the opportunity.
    Last edited by bandido001; 07-17-2008 at 05:56 PM.