Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta feedback.

The game have 3 years and 24 rounds since he started. If you think that adding 3 features(drugs on hores, bullets on weapons and profiency) will change the game and make players to enjoy it moore that you are wrong.
    In 3 years since the game started the only new stuffs that had been added are Bounty-hunting, Sabotage and this thing that you try to add now.
    I really start to belive you are incapable to build/maintain a game as long as you don't change nothing or when you start changing something you listen to all stupid/retard players/rabbits.
    I don't know who created crims(i doubt is memox/zed) but call him back to change something and make it more interesting to players and not their rabbits.

Happy new year!
    ID:5417787

Default I find bugs...

i cant click stat geng while i not login

i had trouble logging in... i don't know if it was my computer or if it was the site.... but im looking forward to the new round.... great work to the crew
    yaboironron

Quote Originally Posted by ucraiova
    The game have 3 years and 24 rounds since he started. If you think that adding 3 features(drugs on hores, bullets on weapons and profiency) will change the game and make players to enjoy it moore that you are wrong.
    In 3 years since the game started the only new stuffs that had been added are Bounty-hunting, Sabotage and this thing that you try to add now.
    I really start to belive you are incapable to build/maintain a game as long as you don't change nothing or when you start changing something you listen to all stupid/retard players/rabbits.
    I don't know who created crims(i doubt is memox/zed) but call him back to change something and make it more interesting to players and not their rabbits.

Happy new year!
    ID:5417787

agreed , and happy new year tae u nah tae these fannys

There should be some information how you use the new weapons!

I had a BFG, and my skill and profiency was almost the same as "recommended" said! And I got in jail, while doing hypermarket! And my stats are around 1500 each!

I was able to succeed the hypermarket, maybe like 20 times, and then suddenly i got into jail! This wasn't the first time, the time before, ha had done hypermarket, maybe like 4-5 times, and then i got in jail.

I don't understand how you should count with your stats and the weapons (btw, i had 100% on that weapon too, and shining body armor!)

So, maybe some informaion how to use the weapons, I can't find it anywhere! It would be easier if you could have some info in the game, so you don't have to search the forum for answers.

ID: 1188341

well i don't speak english very good cause i'm Brazilian but i'll try....

is a good idea... ( i think )

we add 1 point at max estamina per 100 points acquired in respect

i'll try exemplify

100 respect = 101 max estamina
    200 respect = 102 max estamina
    300 respect = 103 max estamina
    1000 respect = 110 max estamina
    2000 respect = 120 max estamina

well is that... i think is a good idea

thx for atention

pqnino ID: 1307021

Quote Originally Posted by drecs
    well i don't speak english very good cause i'm Brazilian but i'll try....

is a good idea... ( i think )

we add 1 point at max estamina per 100 points acquired in respect

i'll try exemplify

100 respect = 101 max estamina
    200 respect = 102 max estamina
    300 respect = 103 max estamina
    1000 respect = 110 max estamina
    2000 respect = 120 max estamina

well is that... i think is a good idea

thx for atention

pqnino ID: 1307021
    It's a very good idiea, but apart from respect, let's say you can buy stamina!

Default Re: Beta feedback.

can wait for for the next round and is their a way to get credits with out paying

it wont let me login says U HAVE PUT IN 5 UNSUCCEFUL LOGINS PLESE WAIT AN HOUR AND THEN I TRY MAILING MY PASS THEN SAYS THT MY EMAIL IS RONG WATS RONG WITH MY EMAIL AND WHY AN I LOG IN SOMONE HELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP

u should enable people to give fellow contacts or gang members money or drugs, ect.
    think about it, in the movies ( which this kinda follows) alot of gang fighting or assanations has to do with money.
    so a guy could say, u can borrow this money, but ur gonna owe me it bak and a little extra. and if the other guy can't pay it, some crazy gaming might take place....