Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta feedback.

Is there any reason why you will start beta next weekend? Maybe we can expect some other new changes or something?

I think about idea with money it's nice idea and I have been already thinking about new tactic I think if something from this idea will be implended with good posibilities to make new tactics and nice prize for this, it will be good. Also the game now is very well configures only I will suggest that you remove stats from hospital.
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

Gotta make a topic When starting the Round of Beta, To let the people who Gostão Playing the Beta, A Little Updated, Why With This takes, They Pension What NOT To Beta Aver But They PLAY | - ((They do not EntendeQue BETA IS THE TEST OF NORMAL TheCrims] WHY DELAY, BUT I THINK A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE A TOPIC FOR A WHILE TO GET BETA!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post
    Is there any reason why you will start beta next weekend? Maybe we can expect some other new changes or something?

I think about idea with money it's nice idea and I have been already thinking about new tactic I think if something from this idea will be implended with good posibilities to make new tactics and nice prize for this, it will be good. Also the game now is very well configures only I will suggest that you remove stats from hospital.
    We will release the beta when we have the new features we have planned for the next round implemented, so until then we work
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

memox so then you are finished making the new changes, exhort aque ok? and with this new change that you are planning, which will be a great idea!

Please in the new changes, insert medals and hall of fame in tc beta.

Memox, its time to you assume that tc beta is a competition too, we dont care about what you planned. If tc beta is a test version, we dont want to know. There is differences in the two games, and some players like to play only beta. You can see tc normal, some winners prefer credits insted of money, its because they only play for fun and its the situation in tc beta too, we play for fun and you should realize that most of people aren't playing to test bugs...as you know.

Quote Originally Posted by invejamata View Post
    Please in the new changes, insert medals and hall of fame in tc beta.

Memox, its time to you assume that tc beta is a competition too, we dont care about what you planned. If tc beta is a test version, we dont want to know. There is differences in the two games, and some players like to play only beta. You can see tc normal, some winners prefer credits insted of money, its because they only play for fun and its the situation in tc beta too, we play for fun and you should realize that most of people aren't playing to test bugs...as you know.
    lol u are idiot? beta versions in all games are for test

Beta is for testing, it can be reset at any time so if you play seriously on beta you risk having your account reset without any warning. Just so you know.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Default ^^

i find the game is good, but when u want to buy credits, u cant pay with paysafecard. i have no mobile phone and i like it to pay with paysafecard because this is savety and easy. plz make a paysafecard system-

i like the game and my friend too, we play it all the day and we find that the 'killer' is a little bit too strong

and the new funktion 'the den' have not so much funktion, you can make there more voodoo things

i will play the next beta sure!

ID: 14417264
    Nick: ElRuno
    Last edited by ElRuno; 08-21-2010 at 01:00 AM.

Ok Memox, I forgot that beta can be reseted... so talk to us before reseting. About beta I am frustrated specially after the last reseting. So it is time to wait The Crims 2.0

Default :)

hi i like the game and i have a idea too...

i want more guns because the meanmaschine cost only 4,4kk. i had the gun after 2 weeks....

and i want that the bitches gave more money because it is not so much...

last thing...: i do not understund why my credits disappear in next rund !

id:14417313
    DonJuliano
    Last edited by DonJuliano; 08-21-2010 at 01:01 AM.