Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta feedback.

I will ask here and hope that you will not have anything from this post, because it's not feedback, but I just want to ask when will be beta TC relased?

Regards.
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

Hopefully tomorrow The whole beta is not finished yet but there are some new features that are ready for testing.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

First question: Or training center will be new update for the next round? (It's great!)

Suggestion for training center: After training would be nice to see how many skills we have got for it!
    Last edited by amex; 09-16-2010 at 12:28 AM.
    If you never failed you never lived.

Quote Originally Posted by amex View Post
    First question: Or training center will be new update for the next round? (It's great!)
    At the training center is written this: "Please note! This feature is an early beta and not the final version that will be used in the game. All feedback is welcome."

Quote Originally Posted by amex View Post
    Suggestion for training center: After training would be nice to see how many skills we have got for it!
    I agree with that, because I have also need to calculate how many stats did I gain with help of a Gym. And also this idea about removing stats from hospital and replace with training center is very good and It's suits to me and I like it
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

Default prison

I think the bribes is to high if you take them down a bit I would be very happy

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Please post any feedback regarding the beta game here. Any feedback that leads to changes in game features will be awarded with credits. The person rewarding the credits will decide how much credits will be awarded. Please include your id number for the live game in your feedback post so we will know where to put the credits.

Talking

Well , first off I would suggest the ability to wear armor + something like a camouflage, which would give you a bonus during robberies or during a fight. A camouflage should increase your stealth giving you the element of surprise =].

Another thing would be if you could make the condoms (which you buy for credits) buyable with in-game currency too.

Also, another idea I have would be if you could place some pictures of the robberies/burglaries you do (such as the grandma robbing - put a random pic of a granny, or with the supermarket - a supermarket photo <like walmart xD>)

Another suggestion I have is the "cellphone". When one of your buddies is online, and you team up with him and him only (as a partner, not as a gang) you should be able to "call" him when performing a robbery, or when being attacked by someone (as in call your friend to teamup with him to defend, but don't use the "call" ability during an attack on another player. Leave that to the Gang.)

One final suggestion I have is to add the police raids. Send on the newspaper when the cops are raiding around town, and they should raid people who have higher respect, and bust on them randomly. When they are busted, they should have a "bribe" option(with credits or in-game currency), or a "call gang", or a "surrender". The bribe should be a fair sum of money, "call gang" should call your gang to kick the sh!t of the cops that came, and if they succeed (which should have very , very little % of success) their respect/stats should increase. And the "surrender"... well , you know what it is .

And please lower the bribes/healthcare by 30-50% geesh I get busted or in hospital waaaaaaaay too much >.>' and put smth like a tax of "take 90% of your money" to get out faster (if not instantly)

rodawgg

ID: 14594495
    Last edited by rodawgg; 10-17-2010 at 10:09 PM.

Unhappy

Hi, one thing you guys may want to change its about when you get out of the hospital, some people (Like me) have just got out of it and its send back in seconds.... The idea is to give some time to the person who just got out of it, to have some time before go in again, some player get your name and every time you out they send you back in to hospital. maybe one gameday is enough, because its annoyng always have to wait , and then when you are finaly out, few second later you in again because the same dude find you and killed you again, again, again.... Because that i almost dont play, because i am always in the hospital and when out, you know what happens seconds later.... well, thanks!!!!!

JRSS
    ID: 14335498

Default improvements in the system of theft

Well, it was possible to put a knack easier to steal, because I always have to keep choosing the same place and gets boring. type I choose to steal the old run around when the action of theft with the option of repeating the action done

sorry any mistake, because I am Brazilian and I'm still learning english

I have a bar and I can not for the drug sale at the bar

if anyone knows, please tell me that?