Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta feedback.

Default spying

i think spying on people should be less credits like 3 or 5

Default works good

the new beta is great.

specially to those new features.

a two-thumbs up!

hello i played beta and i found bug . i have two account first had 1,2k stats and second had 1k and when i gave 1x1 so i first nick got this
    You have been attacked by sc0rp10nac3
    (Day 8 10:41)
    You won the match.
    Your intelligence increased with 1.
    Your strength increased with 1.13.
    Your charisma increased with 1.
    Your tolerance increased with 1.19.
    Your weapon did 8.41 damage.

but second when attack :

You lost the match.
    Your intelligence decreased with 22.09
    Your strength decreased with 40.34
    Your charisma decreased with 21.87
    Your tolerance decreased with 42.53
    Your weapon did 7.1 damage.
    it is some bug

Default When busted

Du fick jobba hårt och blev all med en del stamina.
    When i got busted on robbing a old lady i got this message, translated it means "you got to work hard and lost all with some stamina.

So its a misstyping in the swedish version.

I had a problem when i tried to enter a whorehouse...when i clicked to get inside it sneds back to "nightlife" page with the bars/raves....but later i tried again and i got inside the whorehouse... later, i tried again and again i couldnt get inside...i dont know if this is a bug but look at it please...

ID: 1310118

Default Login

Everytime I come to the login site I enter my password, correctly, and still says I use the wrong password. It began with 1 failed attempt however it is becoming 2 and 3 wrong attempts.

I also agree that players should beable to transfer money to other players. If the players couldn't transfer money to other players, is there a possibility that the start off money could increase...more than the 150 currently.

However, this has been a far better experience than other games I have played, mainly AllMafia........I believe one of the great strengths of this game is the ability to expand by buildings and factories

Default atking

i think when u atk someone besides getting skills up you should get some of the money the person u atked had in hand.

Hey You guys have made many improvements......
    I have not had any problems except i randomly end up in jail......(only happened once) i was in a night club and i can out and i lost around 100 stats That is the only problem..... I like the drugs for hookers and all the new stuff but i cant afford credits and i dont no of many people that get them. It would be good if instead of credits you could pay money ( like a bribe in prison ) i think that many other people would prefer it aswell........ Hope i helped

Sometimes when i click to enter a whorehouse, the page jumps back to the rave- and nightclubs. This happens a lot of times.

In beta are some bugs :

1. Then u rob with gang roberies u get ( for exp 120k) but in msg wrote just 60k , so u get 2x
    2. Then u atack acc who are in club and u lose, acc who was atacked dont get all stats (for exp u lose 200 stats, acc in club get just 20 stats.

Happy New Year Crew! (party)

ID: 1309940