Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta feedback.

I've just updated the beta and this problem should be fixed now!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I will test and reply thank you for fast reply

Regards

LE : Works like a charms , gg and 10x
    Last edited by Tzily; 02-19-2012 at 03:50 AM.

Hmmm... I played on beta since Yesterday... And now i can say one thing: Changes on this edition is one big BULLSHIT!!! What the hell you raised up requirements for group robberies and downed stats from training centre like this: Gym
    Train your muscles! This will give you strength and tolerance.
    30 minutes
    Gains: Strength +72. Tolerance +18. Price: $29,935
    Stamina required: 21

60 minutes
    Gains: Strength +152. Tolerance +38. Price: $64,147
    Stamina required: 32

2 hours
    Gains: Strength +308. Tolerance +77. Price: $128,294
    Stamina required: 50

It is idiotic!! Now, it will be very hard to make stats (of course you lowered stats from 1x1 and GA). Still game will be clicking on robberies only and making "balloons" account... Second thing: Why three people (JanIIISobieski, Mefii and WujekStyle) have banned? For "holding Enter" when we bought stats on hospital? :/ BotHunter have very dangerous deficiencies in working properly... Banned for buying stats on beta ... What's next? Nothing new group robberies, nothing new ways for better game... My idea which i propose about 3 weeks ago, was started preparing just yesterday ;s Why don't you hire new people only for answering the ticket and forum? And make development only for making game better with new ideas and feedback? You're only explaining us that you hadn't had time for working on new ideas, because you had to answer tickets... It's time to hire new moderators and reorganise Crew! Memox, you know that i always will be ready for help You but You should allow me and other players to this :/
    Regards, Kowcyk92

The game is not supposed to be easy. This round there was an inflation of skill like I've never seen in TC before.

You should work for a 1v1 account, you should play quite a bit to level up, you should show dedication and hours played to reach FK (not train 3 times and have FK skill).
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Ok, but only 300 stats for 2 hours training? You piled it on second way... Ok, people will make this 100k of stats and then...? Get 1k stats from 6 h training? ;x And please, read all of my post... You (all Crew) spend time on answering tickets and occasionally discussing about ideas... But Memox needs people only for this second thing... And for making scripts, he can't do everything :/
    Last edited by kcyk25; 02-26-2012 at 07:24 PM.

People will make 100k stats and then go hunting when Training is no longer worth doing. The purpose of this feature is to give you a hand at the start, not use it always. To gain much skill you should do assaults and GA's, not sleep and train.

Regarding the Crew, that is our thing to worry about, and memox knows very well what he has to do.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

And the sistem of 1vs1 , any changes? If the difference between 2 accs is too big , u dont won too much stats .... like some rounds ago ... is this for real or just a test?

*sorry for the bad english

You will earn less skill if you kill someone with stats much lower than yours. It's not fair for the little ones to be attacked by the big ones, get in the hospital and still losing a huge ammount of skill. This way we want to encourage players to fight with players of their own skill/respect if they want a big ammount of skill, otherwise the big ones will have the advantage all the round, and the little ones will just get killed over and over again.
    TheCrims.com Crew

when you spy someone it still doesnt work and only shows the first 5 attack a player did and not the last 5...
    You should also make it so we can choose to buy more spy-kits at once and not just 1.

something weird:

i attacked Hallonboy and he died,but he set ga on me and his gang attacked????I am at hospital because of ga but didnt loose any stats??!?!?!?!?

plz do check
    my ID: 1246744