Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta feedback.

The owner is dead, please come back later. I think that, it will be better, if clubs which owners are dead will be not show in nightlive list.

Default bug

sou brasileiro e descobri um bug hoje
    quando voce entra em uma festa rave, boate, ou puteiro.
    e encontra alguem mais forte do que voce, se voce deslogar de sua conta ele nao pode mais te espancar

Default Re: bug

Quote Originally Posted by yatsu
    sou brasileiro e descobri um bug hoje
    quando voce entra em uma festa rave, boate, ou puteiro.
    e encontra alguem mais forte do que voce, se voce deslogar de sua conta ele nao pode mais te espancar
    Uhum, i think, that you are definately right. Thank you for your opinion. That is what we are awaiting for.

Good luck.

M.

About solid relation:
    when you have solid relation with somebody the option to atack him should be forbiden. Will be better for new players in game , will be better for people who want gang on street, they wont get atacked. for those who want 1vs1, or to milk rabbits is simple : they choose a rave, where they meet. some people will say 'we chose rave but somebody came with another bigger account'. who can stop you to chose a restricted respect rave? and this way in that rave can be also a tournament for people who have respect until the maximum respect of that rave.

i think over all the game is great alot more you can do in this game the only thing is that when your in prison you sould still be able to make money from your buildings and that like you can in the old game

Great job to every one finding and reporting the bugs in betta.

Also admin you are doing a great job fixing bugs in a timely mannor!

Thank You to everyone!

In the beta version I always have to login twice. At the first attemp it always write that I used an uncorrect password but the second time it always work.

Default Easier interface

i have only had one rare problem with beta, sometimes when you try to get into a whorehouse it sends me back to the nightclub screen, but other than this its good, managing clubs and hookers is easier,the weapon proficiency and skill is a nice touch, also the credit buyable extras are good, though i would like to see more tc cash buyable items especially as someone unable to pay for credits.

The beta version is good for me.

I think it would be nice also to be able to buy and manage a casinĂ².

I think also it would be funny the possibility to be a loan shark (you can give him/her the money if somebody ask you for it and you HAVE to kill him only if he/she doesn't give back much more money).

Have fun

1 Thing.. and crew must be stupid if this is going to stay..

When in raves taking drugs, all of a sudden you get a random event!!!

WTF is all that about, how are people suposed to hunt, if all of a sudden they get some random event!!??

Remove them so that they dont appear while in raves....
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]