Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Assualts

I edit a message when I notice I spelled a word wrong from typing faster than my eyes were actually moving. I am sorry if you have so many misspelled words (most of them) that editing your post would just be too much trouble for you. But my question has been answered, so again, I have no more reason to entertain you on this thread. Again... good day consort, and thank you again for being on my d!ck. It really is flattering that no matter where I post in the forum, no matter what I say, I can expect you to respond to me, even if your response has no validity. You are the best. Just don't become a forum based stalker... you are kind of border line right now LOL.

and there was me readin 5minz ago that u wasnt guna reply to me anymore

ben sun he cant help himself , he just HAS to be a crew member , ahm sure if u showd him yer stats and bent over hed be cleanin em anal cavaties with his own toothbrush and what the**** ma age gota to with anythin ya prick ah helpd didnt ah , nocunt said ah had to be nice ta poxy lil weasles like you when ah done it jesus christ get a ****in grip o somethin thats no between yer legs ya wanker

I don't know what makes you think I want to be a crew member. Nobody in there right mind wants to deal with unappeasable grown ass babies that cry and complain and get frustrated over a game. If you think I care enough about a game to want to be a part of an entity that deals with moderating the players and worrying about their concerns then you are mistaken. I am not saying there is anything wrong for or with the people that do do it and want to do it... I am just saying on my own personal note that I don't have time or desire to do that with a game. Got enough of that to do in real life. But thanks for your spurious concern.

And at the end of the day this particular thread could have simply remained a two post thread if some one was mature enough to know how to answer a question with out all of the extra noncompulsory rant. Use your grey matter my friend. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. And although I went back on my original word, I will now recapitulate it... my question has been answered, ergo (for my english challenged people don't confuse that with ego) there is no longer any need for discussion in this particular capacity.

p.s. I hope you caught the sarcasm in that last sentence. And please don't be a big ass baby and take that seriously and get all imprudent and bent out of shape. If that offended you, then you might as well kill yourself because you will never make it in the real world.

You guys can keep posting here if you want to. I can't stop you, and personally I don't care... but if you still care then continue, but in my mind, I will have a moment of delusion and see this as locked.

ahahaha zapp

cant be arsed readin the essay above so speak to urself keltek

that word a day calender workin out for you then? and for what makes me think you want te be a crew member , well i guess that brownnosing must have something to do with it, and noone said you cared about the game , if you dont care so much why do ye have to answer every single sarcastic reply with a bitchy comment that does infact lead us to beleive its yer 'special time of month'
    its quite obvious ye know nothing about the game as if you playd b4 the changes you would want it back the way it was :P like we do, but ye were so quick ta defend yer lovable crew when they are infact the ones that ruind this once great game , go ask the old players if ye dont wana take my word for it n ahm sure u dont and i quite agree anyone who takes the internet that seriously shud go and kill themselfs if ye care THAT much about what some1 you never met and never will thinks of ye ye have a very sad existance indeed yer question was answerd by a prick ( me , and ahm quite proud of the fact ahm a prick on here ) so ****up n move on

anyway ahm ranting

First of all i never said i didn't want it back the way it was. and secondly, i never said that i did want it back the way it was. you know why... because it is just a game so i don't give a **** one way or the other. they can make it where who wins a fight is 100% random for all i care. they can make it where the knife does more damage than the mean machine for all i care. you know why... because it is just a **** game and as long as in real life a knife isn't more dangerous than my service pistol then i am content that i still have a good chance of coming home at night to my wife after work.

now as far as the last part... i agree with you. you almost used some of my exact words. i just mentioned that somewhere else. i don't care what people think so if you think the insults and name calling does anything other than evanesce in my mind the second i read it then you are pathetic. like whoever that guy was somewhere else on the forum that started talking about my mother and brother and this and that... only an idiot would let that get to them, and only an idiot would even say it considering he has never met my mother, i don't have a brother, and so on... but it is slightly amusing to see what kind of reaction i can get out of the idiots that are so detatched from reality that they take it seriously enough to actually care.

but until the next person that doesn't realize that i am simply stimulating his misplaced emotion for a game for my own amusement... i shall see you on the cooler side of the pillow. One of my favorite people has stopped replying to me. I have to find a new way to get under his skin i guess LOL. (how smart are you if you know i am trying to get a reaction out of you, and you react any way?... food for thought)

p.s. What is ****up? I am not trying to be funny, we just don't use the F-word in that particular contextual placement in America. Is that the way you say "shut the **** up" or "**** off" in your jargon? Or is it something that you have heard others say and are just saying it wrong? Or does it have another context?

You know what I wouldn't mind... a thread where people from different places do like a mock dictionary of their slang so we can have a better understanding of some of the different slangs. because i am sure that some of our slang sounds just as farcical to non americans as yours does to us. the only thing is... over here we change slang too **** often. our slang usually doesn't last past six months. unless you are stuck in a time loop, there isn't but like one or two slang words that were popular among teenagers in early 2007 that they are using now. and then about half of the slang that does transcend time either changes meanings, or retains the meaning but is only used in certain contexts and sentence structure, every year.

ur such a noob u dont even know were the edit button is

i expected something a lot more inerudite from you. You really let me down. I know you can come up with something more belligerent and cantankerous than that little pathetic insult. You didn't make me laugh that time. Please oh pretty please... try again. I beg of you.