Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Assualts

and u think i take it sersoiusly yet u said 5minz ago i dont... half wit

ok you idiot... did you take any grammar classes past grade school? the word you is one of the few words that can be used in first, second, and third person depending upon the context. for example..

You are an idiot: refers directly to the person you are talking to

When you think about the concept: does not refer to a particular person being "you"... but instead refers to the idea and or entity that is related to the subject and or may be contemplating on the subject therefor refering to a greater whole, not an individual person. ****... do i have to give a grammar lesson on the context of a sentence just because i use two different words (contextual wise) that are the same word phonetically?

cba readin all that got better things to do

i hope you are still a teenager or still in school or something similar... because if you are a completely grown as man and actually into the full swing of the real world you are not going to be any asset to society.

And if that gets you offended, bent out of shape, or if you actually spend any second of your life thinking twice about that then you are really an idiot because clearlly i know nothing about you. for all i know you could be one of those people that act out as some pseudo personality on the internet and are a completly different person in real life.

bet ye cant guess wot i just didnt do?

on a more free hearted and munificent note... what are you watching on television? I am watching a documentary on the Waco Texas incident that is one of the two largest federal agency armed conflicts in the modern history of the U.S. Department of Justice.

can't guess what you didn't do but i can guess what you did do... and that is faithfully reply to everything i type whether you read it or not. and that makes you seem even more belligerent... responding to things you didn't read. that is right up there along with talking to yourself.

thats none of ur buissness

Didn't know what television program is on was major business but no problem. Any way... we are both probably on the verge of getting banned for spamming so I will see you on the flip side. You can send me a message on the game if you want to fight me one on one because that is the only thing you will win because clearly you won't win on an intellectual level.

i already did beat u in a 1x1

did i ever say thanks for the stats btw?