Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 61 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

one more pic from me

lol u cant judge the position from this angle cos this is not linesman's angle.

and in my opinion partizan's third goal was offside and alex's position was absolutely penalty.

yes i saw both pic before i dont know how they could go to the game. but since 2-3 weeks fenerbahçe's chairman and GFB have been in a fight. GFB's leaders ( 15 supporters) banned. they will not be able to enter the stadium for 1 year.
    Last edited by turkaurelio; 08-16-2008 at 08:19 AM.

and in my opinion partizan's third goal was offside
    just look little bit bether now game is finish

alex's position was absolutely penalty.
    then you dont know rules of football

i know. sikimic charged with his body to alex in the area and it means penalty
    Last edited by turkaurelio; 08-16-2008 at 04:46 PM.

i cant explain on english but evrybody knows that is not penalty ..... if the same situation repeat in Insanbul on Partizan side refere can give Partizan only yelow card
    we dont have so much money like you and that is are biggest problem

Red face

I bet Fenerbahce will qualify to CL groups because they have some really good players... I don't understand how they finish second in league?I like Galatasaray but Fener have more power than them... I hope my Team will qualify too We play at home now,in Istambul was 2:2 (I'm talking about Steaua Bucarest vs Galata=) )

i bet on Fener too becose we cant win 13 players

11+referee+ fans

no i dont think so. lets make a small poll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIRiIIxNuWY

here is the video of partizan - fener game. just tell us urs opinions about alex's position. was it a penalty or not 4 u?

Quote Originally Posted by AreS86 View Post
    I bet Fenerbahce will qualify to CL groups because they have some really good players... I don't understand how they finish second in league?I like Galatasaray but Fener have more power than them... I hope my Team will qualify too We play at home now,in Istambul was 2:2 (I'm talking about Steaua Bucarest vs Galata=) )
    we finished turkish super leauge 2nd last year cos we also played in CL and despite we all love Arthur Zico he had some problems about discipline.

Dundee United - Celtic 1:1 :X OMG that's what i call a little fallstart...
    Turk do you have any link to watch turkish league? :P Cuz i still can't find anything ;f