Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Default Next round changes

Ok i wanst doing this but i cant handle myself.

Can someone plz explain to me WHY IN THE HELL that GYM is necessary?
    No plz lets be honest ok, it sucks, you are just adding one more feature on players own tc navigators 3d called bots, and is going to be nice to watch the servers getting hammer by thousands accs and i am going to laught, really this is a huge mistake!

Hospital take it out means out my friend either you get stats robbering or hunting is up to you. This YES would be nice, wow yes still thousands rabbits yes but first of all no way to stop but plz your are just making easier easier to use one. log in gym, wait, log in gym... how many accs ?? excuse me!

About rank:

Make one as you like this way but add a network rank as well including all accs in game doesnt matter if u you add this only at VIP ACCS or if for the information need to pay 10 credts BUT DO NOT HIDE ACCS FROM US.

NewsPaper rave suggestion :

Instead make like: last night the best pub was VTNC with 400 visitors you can make it like online refresh : Right now the best pub in town is SEFUFU and then my friend i would love to see personal navigators from players working in this ajax refreshing style, would be lovely.

WE PLAYERS NEED FROM THE DEVEPS JUST ONE THING :

STOP DESTROYING THE GAME, USE(D) TO BE FUN
    Last edited by hekate1; 11-14-2010 at 07:35 PM.