Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Beta feedback.

Threaded View

You know, it would be nice (i haven't had time to read all replys, but i think it was already suggested) a respect-based search, also you could add a small mark/unmark box in the nightlife screen if you want or not the game to suggest raves/nightclubs at any given respect, not only to 1k.

Also, at the end of the round i was thinking, is it very difficult to create (maybe due to space storage) a resumed user history collecting the total numbers of each your drug transactions, total whore profit and nightclubs, or even total stats derived from fights (won and lost) throughout the round to be accessible for you in the next round?
    Maybe i'm trippin here and that's too complicated, but it would be cool to have a file so you can study the gross result of the round, so you can see your progress, weakness, strength, what you could improove. Of course, the rounds are going to keep changing slightly here and there, but still useful.

Another great idea would be to find a parameter to measure the trust, such as a marker in every profile (which improoves or decreases every round, little like the 3 years registered thing), to help sort out who you can rely or not, because let's be frank, it's getting impossible to add someone, create and engage with other users. Some sort of karma measure, like in Ultima Online, you can choose what path to take, openning the possibility to be reliable, who knows, maybe a war between the good and bad lol
    This game used to be a lot easier for first players than it is now, and i think that's a loss, because TC takes a lot of time to understand, and should be a little more even. For instance, a resultant of the difference between the respect of the attacker and the respect of the attacked, could measure the "coward ratio".

These are my first suggestions, i don't know how viable they are, but i think all of them are welcome in one level or another.
    Last edited by sgtstedenko; 06-21-2012 at 02:16 AM.