So you say that if I am a friend of McLarenNr1 and he is from Lithuania and I am from Denmark and if we make a crew of ours player from Germany, Denmark, Lithuania and nobody knows that and me and German friend hunts and we milk our selves into McLaren afterwards getting credits after of before couple of days and if our registry will be checked we should be banned. Flavio this is a reason why I need to find out what the hell is going on.

It has to be explained clearly when you are breaking the rules and no. Did you sat in car and just drove like that? No you read all the rules you have to follow in order just to even start your first ride. This is a good example and it must be like this. I don't want to risk my future medals just because I broke rules or criteria I did not know and if I will continue to repeat those mistakes over the time I will be permanently banned, just because I did something what I actually did not.

I will agree with one thing, that yes in one hand it might looks that this is a hidden way to find out a way how to start a new era of selling stats, but I think I gave a good example already above my mentioned ways "trust way". It has to be stated in rule section because when person gets ban or penalty he could read and find out what rule point he broke, sure player always has to introduce him self with the rules only then play game.

Furthermore I would like to discuss about more rules which are unclear for me, and in some points I will admit that I am pretty sure I have broken them down and I should have been punished for that, but I wasn't while others were. I know the key point to the rules breaking, but others who got banned for that did not understood why and I had to explain them why they got banned. I will mention that I am also not sure that the points I might explained them were right and the result can be much different, but I think in all cases no matter what you say, it must be explained wider. More and more kids - youngsters start to play this game and you think that their minds will fully understand those broad rules totally? Even when I started to play this game I did not fully understood the rules, it took me couple of years to analyze the rules. And imagine the youngsters they are inpatient and if they will see that they got banned because of the reasons that there were not stated for them they will just quit, what will make TC lose customer, and we all know how precious unique users are for webpages.

Think wider Flavio, I just want justice and improvements in this game, I can tell the same about your topic, you look only a way to get similar medal to your collection because you think that the R54 medal is not a medal at all and if the design will be changed it will get more sense to you and it will be held as a medal...

Peace.