Hi folks,

It has been suggested by some players that a "classic" TC version should be created so those who want to play with multis in the old can do that. In general, a "classic" version would be a totally separate TC version where we change back everything to a previous state. You can play on both the "classic" and the "real" version but the accounts will be totally separate. I wouldn't mind creating such a version for those players who want it, but I have some conditions and terms if it is to be made.

The terms are:
- Rules 2-5 will be removed. This means you can use as many multis as you want and share accounts as you please.
- There will be no abuse team to check cheaters. This also means that there will be no development to prevent or trick bots. General support will still be handled by the support team.
- This version will not be actively developed, except adjustments to make it more "classic".
- Credit prizes will be given to the winners.
- The database and the winner list will be totally reset in this version. This means everyone will start with new (low IDs) accounts. No medals or badges from past rounds will be displayed in your profile. This also means that people who has been previously perm banned in the "real" version are free to play the "classic" version.
- There will be 10 host names set up so you can login with 10 multis at the same time (c1.thecrims.com to c10.thecrims.com)
- Captchas and other bot preventions can be removed if that is what you want.

There might come more terms but these are the ones I see as most important right now.

Given these terms, do you think it we should start a "classic" version of TC?