Hi Guys,

Can You please have a look at below calculations and let me know, whatever You think that there is something wrong with in the game or i missed something in my calculations. I've tried to get answer via submitting the ticket on the 21st Nov but TC staff is still not able to explain clearly where is the issue (clearly it can be only in two places - game or mine calculations).

I've tested 2 rounds ago money rewards for solo and gang robberies on two accounts - Pimp and dealer, both at the same level (lvl10), both with the same disadvantages for solo ang gang robs (-26%)

Gang robs (in the same gang):
Pimp with robber university: 15% uni lvl3 + 15% VIP3 = Total gang robs bonus 30%
Dealer without robber university but with: 20% bingo + 10% VIP2 = Total gang robs bonus 30%

All working ok in the gang robs, both accounts got almost the same money rewards for robs
TC gang.jpg

Solo robs
Pimp with robber university: 15% uni lvl1 + 10% uni lvl2, + 15% VIP3 = Total solo bonus 40%
Dealer without robber university but with: 20% bingo + 10% VIP2 = Total solo bonus 30%

And here in solo robs i believe we have a problem. It is clearly not 10% difference in money rewards between those accounts as per screen below:
TC solo comp.jpg

What do You Guys think, is there an issue or i just forgot about something in my calculations? What else could affect the money rewards?

Answers to my ticket are that there is no problem, dev said it is fine etc. but nobody can explain in this case what i've missed in my calculations?

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers.

Regards,
Paluch00