Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

sc0rp10n
    "And this message is warning too. If i will see next same topic so player will banned." - we have freedom of speech so dont scare us moran, anybody has the right to terminate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptopsy1 View Post
    what the **** is wrong with crew!? they bann 1 from devil gang and 3 from nWo so dont delete that ****ing banns! :@ thats not right! -.- this game sucks more and more for every round because of this stupid crew and this stupid top gangs :@

yes crrrrry more plz i love see u cry go more loud cry go go cry cry cry

**** Tc and Memox :@ Foul play !

DON'T CLOSE THIS TOPIC
    Last edited by weed12; 06-22-2010 at 02:58 PM.

Cry cry cry cry

cry cry cry cry cry !!hahaha

Kedul,how many handjobs you made to Mororus ? xD You clan his overcoat for many times for this topgg medal ? xD

sp00ky, we all know we are very disappointed, but u r a bunch of shit, a fat guy who dont have real life.

They try to make game clean and they make it dirtier.
    They try to win more money and they loose it all.

nWo was in 1st and the refresh didnt come, devil suddendly gets an unban goes 1st and refresh comes, JUST SEE THE FACTS.

Say that im crying, whatever u all devil or nWo member see what have been done
    And now that Im not crew anymore i can give my opinion, so stop receiving shits and stop being currupted and u will put this game like before [or not].

Ryan thread said everything the members online are decreasing each day, shits like this will decrease more and more!
    Now close the thread and say we dont talk about this in forum..

Congratz admins

Dev's u all that never heard me see the shit that happened in the break between round end and start and u will see OR NOT something interesting!

Nothing else to ADD.

Regards,
    Army.

Quote Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
    sp00ky, we all know we are very disappointed, but u r a bunch of shit, a fat guy who dont have real life.
    Things like this comment should be punished, as i cant punish more, come any crew and punish

Nirvana, i don`t have 14 ears like you.If you think that real life means playing for medals or playing computer games i dissapoint you :P I don`t give a shit for top gg medal xD But i cannot shut up when i see this ****ing nerds editing stats and statistics.This game will end with nerd like you,kids 14-15 yeras playing for top gg medal,camels slave.