but will look like this

semi:
    Ger -spain 4-2

neth - uru 3-1

Final

Ger - neth 3-2, in overtime

maybe ,, Ger - Neth 2-3 :P

Netherland (flex) (rock)
    when we are faced with a problem, should still think calmly, and then act quickly and precisely to do right thing

germany will beat spain with 2-1 =)) -_-

Quote Originally Posted by thejordgubb View Post
    omg are u a retard? xD first u say : brazil will win for sure, then say: aah we let them win.. sure brazil was good before, but was long time no win and maybe u see now Euro team kick all others gay asses sure you have looked back, but time to look forward ? u have best team but still cant win, its not good man...xD and u end with " we are THE BEST... ", nopp you were THE BEST.
    4 teams left , 3 EU team and 1 south american, we see who rulezzz the world

GoGo Germany/Deutschland (rock) !

Long time ?????? sorry but i didn´t get it !! long time ??? the last time was in 2002 this is the second time we have played after our last world title.. and you said We were ??? We were what ??? We have 5 STARS ***** nobody in this world have even 4 so , WE WERE WHAT ???? Dude an advice, get yourself informed before try to talk about something that you don´t know at all ... WE NEED TO LET OTHERS TEAM WIN TOO . HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by Only4Win View Post
    Long time ?????? sorry but i didn´t get it !! long time ??? the last time was in 2002 this is the second time we have played after our last world title.. and you said We were ??? We were what ??? We have 5 STARS ***** nobody in this world have even 4 so , WE WERE WHAT ???? Dude an advice, get yourself informed before try to talk about something that you don´t know at all ... WE NEED TO LET OTHERS TEAM WIN TOO . HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
    haha I know they won 2002 xD yepp u were the best ! now not even semifinal ! "nobody in this worl have even 4 so," what about Italia their 4 gold medals doesnt counts ? and Germany have more medals than Brazil : 10-9 ;P + that they will get 1more this year maybe u should get some information ? xD you dont let other win, then u are just a stupid MF xD rofl !

haha I know they won 2002 xD yepp u were the best ! now not even semifinal ! "nobody in this worl have even 4 so," what about Italia their 4 gold medals doesnt counts ? and Germany have more medals than Brazil : 10-9 ;P + that they will get 1more this year maybe u should get some information ? xD you dont let other win, then u are just a stupid MF xD rofl !
    Dude Please Stop throwning up !! Get yourself informed before talk shits OMG take your time and remove what you wrote !! who is talking about medals ??? WE ARE TALKING about 1 place in world cup.... please try to get informed before start spitting shits from your mouth , i hope next time when you come back here, you talk something with some sense

PS : That´s what i said !! WHO CARES ABOUT SEMI FINAL ???? we have 5 world titles in 1 first place nobody even has 4, so WTF ??? WE ARE THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHO HAS 5 WORLD CUP TITLES .. did you get it ? what a donkey (rofl)HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAH AH
    Last edited by Only4Win; 07-04-2010 at 10:29 PM.

Germany will be the winner !

Greece will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Only4Win View Post
    Dude Please Stop throwning up !! Get yourself informed before talk shits OMG take your time and remove what you wrote !! who is talking about medals ??? WE ARE TALKING about 1 place in world cup.... please try to get informed before start spitting shits from your mouth , i hope next time when you come back here, you talk something with some sense

PS : That´s what i said !! WHO CARES ABOUT SEMI FINAL ???? we have 5 world titles in 1 first place nobody even has 4, so WTF ??? WE ARE THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHO HAS 5 WORLD CUP TITLES .. did you get it ? what a donkey (rofl)HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAH AH
    rofl at u man xD have I ever said brazil not have 5gold medals ? :S and yes ITALY HAVE 4 GOLD MEDALS !(but maybe u have hard to understand english ? the only thing u seems to know is " HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH" cuz spam whole time, MR. ISpamHAHAHACuzIdontKnowWhatToWrite) AND GERMANY WILL HAVE 4 ON SUNDAY ! this made some sense to ur "hahahhahahahah" ? ReTaRdDdDdDdDdDd!

and maybe u should read whole text before answering it? and maybe get some information before tell some1 else to get information? x2 ! (rofl)

Quote Originally Posted by emreukingdom View Post
    Greece will be.
    yeah I think Greece too

rofl at u man xD have I ever said brazil not have 5gold medals ? :S and yes ITALY HAVE 4 GOLD MEDALS !(but maybe u have hard to understand english ? the only thing u seems to know is " HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH" cuz spam whole time, MR. ISpamHAHAHACuzIdontKnowWhatToWrite) AND GERMANY WILL HAVE 4 ON SUNDAY ! this made some sense to ur "hahahhahahahah" ? ReTaRdDdDdDdDdDd!

and maybe u should read whole text before answering it? and maybe get some information before tell some1 else to get information? x2 ! (rofl)
    Ok, they have 4, but WE HAVE 5, and by the way, are u italian?? are u german?? Nah ur sweedan, YOU ARE 0 STARS. sorry.