Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Finland the worlds champion hockey 2011! Lejona ihana lejona perkele

Winners! congrats to evry one in FINLAND! ;D

Yeah, congrats! This will be a Swedish tragedy for generations to come
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Yeah, congrats! This will be a Swedish tragedy for generations to come
    honest i didnt belive in one way finland winn.. i puted 100€ on finland! and i wasnt sure.. becaus i remember old FINAL FINLAND AGAINST SWEDEN! there was good game .. swedish made 5 goal in 10 min! and last night i was thinking about that then finland made 3 goal..

but u can see those legends trying to winn for it
    Finnish coach sayd that Granlund wasnt mean to play for FINLAND this season they wasnt so sure to take him in TEAM but they deside last minut and on FINLAND VS RUSSIA he made the nices GOAL that has been sen or done in VM HOCKEY! today i read the news and Grandlund with one GOAL he made him self famous & NHL is waiting for him! 19 year so young good miljons money to start hes life with!

the reported asked him about goal and what TRIK will he do against SWEDEN in FINAL he says that it doesnt madder how u put it in COAL .. only thing mader is to make the goal!

Grats...i hate world championship -.- so many good players still in the race for the stanley cup

championship is a big thing! specially Fotboll, Hockey!

onsday 21:30 plays=

FINAL Barcelona VS Manchester United! ;D