Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Can you give me some more information about this case, which user was it? How much stamina did you have? Did it happen every time you tried to collect?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Can you give me some more information about this case, which user was it? How much stamina did you have? Did it happen every time you tried to collect?
    Now I collect... but yesterday I can't...

Thanks

Bug in boat...

Booze day 182... in journal I can see ship is in The Docks, but when I enter in The Docks don't have any boat... and if I try to talk with The Sea Captain, it happens: "Something went wrong, please try again. "

PS: when I change language the journal continue in portuguese...

Quote Originally Posted by caiodevries2 View Post
    Bug in boat...

Booze day 182... in journal I can see ship is in The Docks, but when I enter in The Docks don't have any boat... and if I try to talk with The Sea Captain, it happens: "Something went wrong, please try again. "

PS: when I change language the journal continue in portuguese...
    I have the same problem,but this is only beta version.
    The problem should be resolved shortly.

PS.Beta used only for test game not play.

We've moved the beta to a new datacenter and there are some jobs that dont run properly. We are looking into the problem and trying to fix it as soon as possible.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by Agresywny View Post
    I have the same problem,but this is only beta version.
    The problem should be resolved shortly.

PS.Beta used only for test game not play.
    Sure... and the reason of my report is that, because I'm playing (testing) and I will report all things I think is wrong.

If it happens in TC normal, MANY (or all) players came here to say many bad things.

PS: I don't know if you really have around 2 years in The Crims or more... but I have around 6 years in this game.

In this thread I just want to see Memox answer, but thanks for your attention

I am afraid there are some quite important bugs in this beta:

1)You cannot enter rave - you can, it takes your ticket, but it doesn't show drug screen and sends you right back to nightclub selection
    2)You cannot choose gangster package, nor buy bonus to strength
    ------ You can change your profession though (for credits)
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

yeah.. same in here.. i cannot enter rave.. but tickets are taken..

Exclamation

All of it are complaining about a bug that we discovered at the beginning of the round that was today. The bug is that it is having to enter any rave or anything, and so we ran out of stamina. There's another bug in the beta which is the following, is not giving credits to buy anything with, eg when the round has not started to buy packages such as Mafia and others. or increase the power of the weapon by 30%. much less in the other bitches increase profit by 10%.

Nick: LegendsNeverDie
    ID: 1456708

Quote Originally Posted by KingCrimVsWiND View Post
    All of it are complaining about a bug that we discovered at the beginning of the round that was today. The bug is that it is having to enter any rave or anything, and so we ran out of stamina. There's another bug in the beta which is the following, is not giving credits to buy anything with, eg when the round has not started to buy packages such as Mafia and others. or increase the power of the weapon by 30%. much less in the other relatively increase profit by 10%.

Nick: LegendsNeverDie
    ID: 1456708

Exactly the same thign I've said 3 hours ago. But thanks for joining our bug reporting club.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014