Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default about the gains of respect and the formula of the money LISTEN WARINING

hi memox ( marcus ) i am here to ask you something , the game have already 10 years yes and like we see this round ( Version 75 ) we can see that you make good changes like no more gain from gang attack and actions points between players (GOOOOD About this poiint you was good ) but now let me say something !
    and for sure you can reply and change it !
    why now the money are totaly wrong? i mean the game doesnt needed to be changed in money cuz the money was good ! the people now are little confused with this formula of money is REALLLY DONT MAKE SENSE BUT IS NOT THE MORE IMPORTANT ! THE BAD SITUATION RIGHT NOW IS :

example : i spend it now 3 bilions in hookers and i win respect my ideia was buy some hokkers AND LOW AND MY RESPECT MY MONEY to go to the raves for make some stATS but NO what happened i up my respect when i spend money this must be fixed now for real lol ! what is that ? same when i buy some Busines i up respect for that is better no play cuz is totatly a bad SYSTEM THIS NEW FORMULA OF spend money and WIN RESPECT ARE TOTALY WRONG you must go fix it right now ! cuz is to bad i mean THIS IS THE BIIIIIIGEST STUPID Thing you put in game same in rave i think people who are low and robber cant make stats and this is bad cuz they really cant make stats i suggest that you can put the limit of the respect you want = maximum but dont put the minimum = 0 respect minimum and maximum the respect he have = more funny for all players !
    i am waiting for some replys all and sorry for my bad english but this style of WIN RESPECT WHEN I SPEND money is totatly wrong and for GOOD SENSE CHANGE IT TONIGHT REGARDS !

JoKeR95
    Last edited by JoKeR95; 12-19-2014 at 07:24 PM.

I agree that this cash system isn't at all the best solution. Investments (hookers & buildings), are not anymore an investment at the true sense of the word because when you invest, you should "lose" money on the beginning of the process, and then, later or sooner, you should recoil the benefits of your investment. At this point, isn't good at my view that hookers and buildings give respect when you buy them. As before, I am the opinion they should decrease your respect. If the idea is to make money give less cash, you can simple do it: keep the hookers & buildings system same, but reduce the amount of money given to 20,000$ = 1 right now. Hope i was clear enough.

Best regards,
    Stryker.

Yes i agree also

the system should of been kept to how it was when you buy hookers etc you loose respect,

but maybe there was a problem in deciding what system to have when the changes where put into place so here are my views . . .

maybe you should cut the cost of gang upgrades and when donating to the gang the money is put into a gang fund , and when a user leaves a certain gang this drops and the cash is returned to the player? or flip this round and put the system back to normal and push the gang upgrades higher.!!!

but then also if the cash system is put back to normal then im sure this wouldnt be a problem. as most users have already robbed alot and got half the respect they should already be on ? like say now 4million gives what 200 respect ? reverting this and getting the normal 400 respect but putting higher prices on gang upgrades im sure this would work good .

I have posted a possible solution here: http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...ventory-points
    Lets continue the discussion in that thread.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center