Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who arranges this idiot stats from ga?

Hello everyone,
    I am asking you to remove ga because it is not fair. I attacked a single player and he has set ga on me, only on me. I lost twice. And how can it be fair? Ho can it be funnier? You make this ****ing game worse and worse. Now you all screwed up with this season. Here my lost only mine. How can it be possible in one hit 5 people attacked me and I lost 200k because of ga. ****ing idiot, I attacked him lost 75k and after ga I lost more 200k. who an explain it? Who arrange these ****ing stats?
    You have been attacked! Day 97 @ 11:40
    You have been assaulted by the gang TBH-OldStars x Forgotten x DEVIL x TBR, you died!
    Gang points: -4115

Your stats change
    -194409 strength
    -118073 tolerance
    -19817 intelligence
    -17246 charisma

Who can explain to me? Who loves ga except Stryker gang members? Who can explain me, where is the competition with this? Everything is already defined. Stryker is winner and n3nd is second. They use bots with lower accounts and make good stats with it. So where is the justice? Your ****ing game last 2 rounds really sucks...
    If you dont cahnge this ****ing ga system you will lose more and more players day by day. You have to make something. You have to give us some word some promisses.
    They dont allow others to robb gang robb. They use ga immediately. They dont allow good players to robb in their gang. So how can you say this game is fair? How can you say this ****ing game gives everyone equal chance? How can others win rounds with this.
    Today I got crazy thanks to you and if you dont change your mind. I ll quit this game and look for another games like this. Because you dont remove ga or dont remove stats from ga so you removed fun and competition on this game.
    So thank you all for this ****ing ga system. People of ga players voted for it and you gave them what they want. So others are just some worthles players.
    Also they have friends among crew members and they can make some rival accounts get banned with their friends. How can you let this happen? How can you convince people that this game is fair for winners?
    Just tell me what you will do for all of us not for only some players. I want you to remvove ga directly or remove ga on single players. Also you have to arrange all stats from ga because in one hit I should not lose 200k. It cant be possible. It is really ****ing ridiculous. What do you want? Do you want me to lose all stats in 6 or 7 hits like this.

My stats were
    Intelligence
    Charisma
    Strength
    Tolerance

So how can you explain I lost these stats with this account? This is the most obvious thing that you arrange game for some players!...

I agree with you.

Get used to this new dirty crims. I lost my faith in this game and in the people who rule it.

Regards,.

Quote Originally Posted by VelhoEstilo1982 View Post
    Get used to this new dirty crims. I lost my faith in this game and in the people who rule it.

Regards,.
    Yes of course it is clear we are dirty and we just want some specific people to win , that's why we make pols every 2 rounds , is because we do not care what players think . You are correct.

Now Eagleking I think there is a bug there , it is impossible for you to lose that much so I will look into it .

If you want crims without GA go play better tetris

****, how still ppl can cry about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Yes of course it is clear we are dirty and we just want some specific people to win , that's why we make pols every 2 rounds , is because we do not care what players think . You are correct.

Now Eagleking I think there is a bug there , it is impossible for you to lose that much so I will look into it .
    Lol your irony is a shame...as usual, you are just a bug hanging here and there. Doing nothing to solve the real problems of the game. First respect and then eventually you will be respected. Corrupt.

Regards,
    VelhoEstilo

Those attack results look really strange. You shouldn't be able to lose more than 6% of your stats. It looks like you were attacked twice but only one attack was logged but I see no proof of that. However, I can see that 184943 of the total stats you lost were never given to the attackers. I will look into this further but just as Beby says it looks unreal.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Those attack results look really strange. You shouldn't be able to lose more than 6% of your stats. It looks like you were attacked twice but only one attack was logged but I see no proof of that. However, I can see that 184943 of the total stats you lost were never given to the attackers. I will look into this further but just as Beby says it looks unreal.
    You have all informations about my account. You can log in and you can check last gang assaults. 5 people attacked me and all of them were higher than me normally. They killed me and they took these stats. I know with gang assault they dont take these stats. They take approximately 50% of these stats but this is not normal. How can i lose 200k even when i have 1.3kk or maximum 1.4 kk stats?
    Go and check my account and get in logs you can see all details about this ga and what stats i lost...

Well I think Memox fixed your situation ,now please next time send us a ticket to Support Bug reports or Support English If you want things to go faster. have a nice round

Hi eagle,

Seems that a bug ocurred here and unfortunely you lost more than what you should. With your stats max you could lose would be 60k stats, not 200k. I feel sorry that this happened when you got attacked by my gang.

Concerning this point, I won't be so sorry - this is the game m8. To be honest with you, and memox could confirm this, I was one of the first, if not the first, that suggested the remotion of GA stats few rounds ago. And this change was implemented in the other round. I totally regret having had this idea, because, doesn't matter if you lose or not, I had no fun experienced. There was no chemistry between me and the game, between me and the people that I like to play with, and between these 3 factors.
    I don't know when you started to play, but I met this game at round 12. But what I can tell you is that GA is part of game, and drives me sad seeing that crew leaders have a general tendencie to follow rookie players' desires and not the reason and what really makes sense in terms of the game mechanics. Take into account that the simply fact that a lot of guys complain, doesn't automatically mean that something must be changed, means, in a first instance, that these guys probably should learn something first and get addapted. Not trying to be nerd, but because is my work area, the research on social psychology group processes has been consistent showing that the larges masses tend to polarize individuals behaviour, conducting to more extremist and less consciousness behaviour. Quantity isn't quality.

Also, same opportunities were given to players or teams, with same rules and save variables; I ask myself why you didn't build a strategy more profitable for you?

Last point, you should be a little more careful with your accusations. Tell me one account that is or was in my gang and sets ga with bot. Feel free to submit a ticket about it, but I can assure you, intentionally, no bot or macro will hunt in my gang and with my people. I feel bad watching these kind of accusations because if I would have any tip that someone wasn't totally clean I would be the first making a report.

However, max respect to you and to this thread, with same or diffrent perspective, at least you care about the game.

Best regards,
    Stryker.
    Last edited by StrykerPinho; 06-05-2015 at 05:39 AM.