Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Cheating

Hybrid View

I had 67kkk more cash than Ekwador, in my first robber round without being full stats and without giving a single ****. While police was dead from day 21.

A robber, making UNDER my respect in this round (illu + police lol) is the direct result of you guys sucking.

Stop sucking

Playing for 5+ years non stop same profession and still failing miserably is actually meeting expectations, in your case.

P.S:

Registered since 2022-04-29 19:32:44

Expandables Killed In Action?

I'm wondering how and why do you believe that I know the events. Last round I've played with Stryker for top 1 and we didn't buy an ampheta(and the boat come in day 18 which was perfect for a bm with 2 items on buildings) building which made us lose top 1. So if I know the events, how it comes that almost every round that I'm playing, I'm losing or almost losing because of a random event(like a boat or something) ?

The explanation is the following one: you all suck, I'm sorry to say it but it's the truth. If you think a robber made 63kk respect and that's a lot when Sword made 68kk before the invest district buff just shows how braindead you guys are. Face the truth, you are bad at this game and you are blaming it on "corruption" lmao.

And by the way, write with your own account, don't create a new account just to write on forum a pathetic thing. Let us see who's the man behind this cringe post

fantome i meant with the events ( the ships)

for sword : if he did that he will be stupid , to focus only on the ships and bid with the lowest price he had to act smarter than that

dears there's smth suspicious is happened maybe iam right maybe iam wrong but what the GM should do?
    he must investigate in that , maybe bogdan doesn't know every round ships but other rounds he knows
    but what we should put an eye here that the ships and the events must be totally randomly by a bot even the GM don't know it
    maybe kidon is right and of Corse congratz for him and i hope he's right and there's not any spy from the moderators team
    that's my POV and iam not here to fight iam here to discuss the rumors and as i said i hope it's wrong and Bogdan not a spy

btw darkhunter playing since 4 years , and the same profession ( dealer )
    so he failed miserably like you kidon and knew all the secrets of dealer
    but FYI he never hit 79m even before the nerving of the dealer

How comes dealer made 79kk this round when last round DarkHunter 4 years player all knowing of secrets made a whooping 7036590 RESP? 11 times less than this round what the **** hack is this.

Also you:

I think GM should investigate what type of pro player is creating fresh new accounts to bitch about conspiracy theories.

don't know why kidon is angry , i guess i put my finger on something ?
    the problem not me kidon , the problem is to investigate whether iam right or wrong and just said congratz for you anyway from bottom of my heart
    ofc GM won't share my info
    but bogdan can share it with you once he know hahahah