Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default how do united arab emirates ppl buy cridets

hellooo

i wana buy some credits but the thing is my country isnt listed in the lists....

how and where can i buy

thanxxxxxxx

There are several topics about this case in the arabic section and 7alala told the Authors to give him some information about the Cell Phone company to able kirk to contact them and let you all UAE , Kuwait , KSA . . . etc to have the service in your country

First of all not even me can do this, only swedens can. They must make contact with an Operator from that country, or with even more than one.

The process is kinda hard, now they are testing sms in Turkey.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

i never said that was kirk's job.
    sometimes i ask players to submit a ticket about that to Business department with details.

I didnt say that it was kirk job I only thought because he is the Support Crew Leader and support crew solve Credits problem that he is incharge of it

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk
    First of all not even me can do this, only swedens can. They must make contact with an Operator from that country, or with even more than one.

The process is kinda hard, now they are testing sms in Turkey.
    thanx for the tips kirk....but is there any possible they are going to start also sms in UAE .....

waiting for an answer ..thanx for ur time m8