Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 43 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Croatians are Slavish

me2 like Poland more than Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    I wanted to say that Poland is neighbour of Czech Republic, so these two lands are close. Why you don't like my choice of word "near" ? It's good word and I can use it. Or you have right for it so I have to beg you for permition of using this word ? I don't think so.
    Let words be free, these good guys (and one girl) here on this topic gets my point, so what else could matter ?

I'm but I'm also not wrong. I can be wrong statistically, but not wrong by my heart. My heart can't be statistically judged and when I consider Slavish roots, which both of our nations have, my choice is clear. POLAND. Even if I have facts that it's almost impossible for them to carry on or win, I would choose them.

Anyway, yesterday I was somewhat stunned from our lost with Turkish, so I wasn't much aware of words I was using. But meaning was clear.

Smile and be happy Zigac ;- )
    Meaning was not definitelly clear, because when you are composing your sentences and paragraphs, where you are writing that someone is better to another one, and in next sentence you have written that "at least it is near" it does not make sence, because word near is using for geographic and comparing stuff, but in your paragraph you wanted to say that the difference between them in football is very close not that Poland is nearer to CZE than Croatia. It does not make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigac View Post
    It does not make any sense.
    You don't make sense. Talking offtopic on topic in Off Topic ? Oh boy...
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Hey you two, shut up and kiss each other :P I bet both of you make mistakes not only in English, but so do I and everyone else so why quarrel?

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    You don't make sense. Talking offtopic on topic in Off Topic ? Oh boy...
    once off topic always off topic or you old forum spammer found new rule about talking on off topic forum?

Quote Originally Posted by xpenguin View Post
    Hey you two, shut up and kiss each other :P I bet both of you make mistakes not only in English, but so do I and everyone else so why quarrel?
    Cause I'm new translator from English to Czech language and Zigac is upsetted by this.
    So he want's to provoke me. He's only annoying, it's better to ignore him.
    (You can bet that he won't stop with these stupid words, but as I said, let's ignore him)

Anyway, what about forming some new topic, something which will be interesting to us and them ? Not only silly football. Even you was against football topic (you complained that there's too much boredom in Off Topic section)
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

i dont see anything bad in this topic .... :S

yes I am upset (not upsetted ->because set, set, set), but by circumstances of the "choice"

last sentece to this: Why can not you tell us that you have made mistake? Is it because you are weak to acknowledge mistakes?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Back to football, Lets see if Holland national team wants to kick France and Italy from the tournament to have better position in last 8.

last sentece to this: Why can not you tell us that you have made mistake? Is it because you are weak to acknowledge mistakes?
    I made mistake in this upset thinng, I admit that. But not in this near thing (it's matter of point of view).
    When someone accept his mistake, it's not sign of weakness. It's sign of strong will and self respect.

Quote Originally Posted by LakiLuciano View Post
    i dont see anything bad in this topic .... :S
    I know, but football isn't my cup of tea (yeah, I like this wise saw about tea)
    Last edited by MartyMcFly; 06-17-2008 at 06:14 PM.

Back to football, Lets see if Holland national team wants to kick France and Italy from the tournament to have better position in last 8.
    offcorse Romania go in 1/4 !