Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: beta news.

Default beta news.

You can now assault someone directly from within a rave. Instead of using surgery you will have to use the escape button.
    i should say is the most useless thing u made here... if you enter the rave, and there already some guy in that rave, HE FIRST WILL SEE YOU, and NO POSIBILITIES TO RUN USING THIS ESCAPE BUTTON, it could work good, IF THECRIMS SERVER COULD WORK PERFECTLY, but with this lag, u really made this change? really really bullshit, even ur page is not done load u already died, we just tested this, BULLSHIT

That is not the final version we are already working on a way on how to give all a chance . Btw if a guy is already in rave even on the new system YOU DIE .... FACT !!!! I do like constructive criticism but in your case is just frustration and trust me there is nobody more frustrated than me since I really want to make it that all players have a chance to hunt.
    If you are a new player you won't know that you need to open 5 tabs to do an action so hunting becomes a nightmare... Hunting is a part of the game since you need kills to pass lvls therefore we must fix it.
    Do not worry we are testing daily this new option and I'm positive we will come up with a solution ....

Einstein tell me how can I make surgery when I leave rave and in the same time I get red contact? I must once again jump to rave to press Escape? Now we don't have any chance to escape. This solution has already been tested a few rounds ago and has failure, once again you want restart round after few days? Even if you make this Escape button always available (outside the rave) hunting will never change, players will open next tab and make some zoom on this button for easy click, and one another tab to jump to rave. You're trying to invent a wheel again.

You have promised revolutionary changes to drastically reduce donators, but instead you roll out something that just works well. Normal raves open the easy way to transfering stats without any risk to lose them.
    "Gang assaults have been updated. The amount of stats you receive depends on how many times you've assaulted your opponent in the past." << so big team will transfer stats by using more acc and this will not reduce anything.

Why you can't delete stats from GA and instead put something else when we will win? You have less and less players, we must spend a lot of time for 1vs1 to get some stats, and after that we lost it in few seconds because of GA, when big team use tons of acc to hunt, still using small shit like 200-1000 respect. In previouse round we can hide in virtual gang per 1 hour (GA didn't work here) but you also remove that, who was crying because of this, again big teams? You sell this game for them.

All your changes further promote big teams and even more marginalized small players.
    http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...525#post251525

Back anon raves pleaseee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by usuna View Post
    Einstein tell me how can I make surgery when I leave rave and in the same time I get red contact? I must once again jump to rave to press Escape? Now we don't have any chance to escape. This solution has already been tested a few rounds ago and has failure, once again you want restart round after few days? Even if you make this Escape button always available (outside the rave) hunting will never change, players will open next tab and make some zoom on this button for easy click, and one another tab to jump to rave. You're trying to invent a wheel again.

You have promised revolutionary changes to drastically reduce donators, but instead you roll out something that just works well. Normal raves open the easy way to transfering stats without any risk to lose them.
    "Gang assaults have been updated. The amount of stats you receive depends on how many times you've assaulted your opponent in the past." << so big team will transfer stats by using more acc and this will not reduce anything.

Why you can't delete stats from GA and instead put something else when we will win? You have less and less players, we must spend a lot of time for 1vs1 to get some stats, and after that we lost it in few seconds because of GA, when big team use tons of acc to hunt, still using small shit like 200-1000 respect. In previouse round we can hide in virtual gang per 1 hour (GA didn't work here) but you also remove that, who was crying because of this, again big teams? You sell this game for them.

All your changes further promote big teams and even more marginalized small players.
    http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...525#post251525
    Ok " Legend" so what we do ? do we remove stats or you think they wont move via 1 v1 ? IF i have a team of 20 I will get 20 hits per day and therefore I will have more stats than you anyway!!!
    So instead of learning to hunt you come here and you insult because you think you know the game ?! Well I'm sorry I've been playing for about 10 years and I think these change will make life a little bit harder for them but clearly they wont be stopped and not because GA but because they actually have friends and that is something WE CAN'T CONTROL .

Regarding virtual gangs ? well what about 100 complaints regarding people that just entered there to hunt and set GA ? Meanwhile you are doing an action in the game that involves you entering a rave there is a possibility of you being assaulted , THIS IS THE GAME .
    When I played there was no Virtual gang now we made virtuals even for events so players like you. that are not capable of creating a safe gang, could have the possibility to make some money .
    How is this helping the teams ?

We put security on accounts so when they get GA they get kicked ... so we stopped teams milking new people , so how is that helping TEAMS ?

But maybe to make a game that even you can win I should make a RULE banning friends.
    The only good remark you made here was the one regarding red and the new assault and about that I can tell you one thing , IF we won't find a way to make it work for all we will not implement it.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 03-28-2017 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobEsponja View Post
    Back anon raves pleaseee!!!
    Buy 2 raves,set limit

I don't know what did you do in this game for 10 years but I'm sure you did not do hunting. Those who hunt will never move the surgery button to the inside of the club because:
    - you can't run when you leave rave and in the same time you get red contact, what during the hunt its very offten
    - you can't make surgery for any unpredictable reason (like lags)
    - page with rave (outside and inside) is one of the most lagged page in all TC and moving all the hunting stuff there is not a good idea, this is one of the main reasons why top hunters play on multiple tabs/windows.
    The person who invented and accepted this absurd change has no idea about hunting. So for learning about hunting you should go alone or send your people.

About team with 20 players vs one lonely wolf, I never wrote that one player can fight/win with team, it's impossible until you make this game as 100% single player (kill all transfers way) which, in principle, would have been boring and probably kill TC. So in one side you wrote (I've seen this from a couple of round) that you try reduce football team but in fact you didn't put anything which would finally do that. Yes, remove stats from GA will be the best for anyone who, for one reason or another, has no chance to play in the top1 gang (30 players vs all others). Who do you think will benefit the most from this change, 6% from tops (assuming you have 500 players), or maybe just the rest that is only used as donators, because you made stupid system where the bigest players/team take all control of this game (what is approximately always happens about 40 days)?

Why are you so afraid to limit GA? I mean situation where one single player must fight with all football team, where this team use balloon accounts without any stats, without any risk of losing something, just to get as many stats as possible via GA. I do not know if you noticed but now you have so less players and making stats in rave by single person is very time consuming and what is this person doing for a few hours can lose in a few seconds just through this sick GA system. If you are such defender of football team then why you can't just remove the ability to set GA on a signle player without any gang, and let fair play between these football team, it's simplest and easiest way. Of course this can also be done in many other ways (that's how it worked in a virtual gang earlier, single players can hide there, can't set/get GA but 1vs1 still was open for both side, but of course some of the top players probably started crying and you remove that protection, did not they?).

About anon raves:
    - round 70 put anon
    - round 78 put anon
    - round 92 put anon
    Anonyms are not perfect, but seriously, the third time you change it and it does not work again? Did you remember why once again put them to game? It was not that long ago, how long will it take before the killers start crying again?

Man understand one thing, whatever you do old, experienced and large team players will always be a few paces ahead of new/weak players, and if you don't make more focus for this new/weak players to encourage them to play until the end of the round (not like now when most of them will stop play when cards are dealt or when 50x get GA from the same team) you will close this game quickly, because even experienced players will not have anyone to attack.

And finally consider putting bots player into raves:
    http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...552#post251552
    Between 2:00-12:00 (or even more range) raves are empty (totally not enough acc for hunt), at that times games are boring. This bots will be for all such players who can play only at that times. They can be arranged in many ways:
    - random occurrence at certain times or when the number of players falls below a certain numbers
    - different levels of bots (eg in terms of time for kills or power)
    - various rewards for killing (cash, drags, item, invest, boats, track, creds, etc.) << but not stasts, that should came only from real players.
    - some restrictions for klling them by the same account (real day/tc day) so that everyone has a chance to hit something
    This will cause more people to start hunting and will automatically increase the club traffic generated by normal players.
    Last edited by usuna; 03-29-2017 at 05:31 AM.

I think you do no understand something or your just ignoring one important thing so I will paste it here again

"IF we won't find a way to make it work for all we will not implement it." I'm referring to the new hunting system . You need to understand something , new players complain daily and every round about this and they do so because for them it makes no sense , TC is the only game , browser based, where you need 2 or 3 pages to use a feature so since they have no idea how to do that well they leave the game .

" Anonyms are not perfect, but seriously, the third time you change it and it does not work again? " Yes it doesn't all the feedback we have is awful even the guys from the company that wants to help us develop the App said it is VERY VERY BAD and they stopped playing and there are many many others like them.
    Players never and will never read change log , game guide nor they will press the HELP Button to see how to rob or hunt safe, they just enter and want to play... so again we need to find way to make this work and that is the reality If we want to make this game grow.

Ok so let's say we add the rave bots , which btw is not a new idea and we are thinking about it now that we want to change the new hunting system , let me tell you what will happen IF we add rave bots but we do not change the hunting system

1 . New players will try to start hunting
    2. Hunters , the ones that play with the teams , will hunt them
    3. New players will stop hunting because they will lose stats in the process so If i have to chose between 400 k hero and 30 k stats i will chose 30 k stats cause with that i can make more money
    4. AFter 1 round the only people doing the events will be team hunters.

But IF we are able to find a way to change the assault system we would be able to add bots to the raves because then the assault feature will have a purpose.
    I like the fact you want to help and Honestly IF all players would be like you we would have so many other new features , but we need to see all the out comes of one action.
    Why I want to change it is because I want to make all HUNT , i want new players to see hunting is easy you do not need 100 pages to do it, you just need to enter there and be faster . This is why we want to do this and because it will open new doors regarding EVENTS.

Again,do not worry ,If we don't find the way to make it work, we won't implement it .

PS : I did hunt and I do always when I play and is all the same , old players new bots or macros , is not even skill anymore is just a game of cat and mouse we find a bot they find a new one and so on .....

" Why are you so afraid to limit GA? "

History lesson time : 9 years this game had no change regarding the GA system , you were able to get milked and lose all in 1 night and why was that you ask ? Well because it is a CRIMINALS game and therefore you get scammed so you will learn that you can't trust people in this game .

1 year or 2 years ago we implemented a feature called gang protection therefore a leader can autokick the player that got GAed
    Now we went even further we set a protection on the accounts so even If you are a new player and you get tricked you won't be able to get more than 1 hit and let me tell you a secret TEAMS made huge stats milking noobs , now that is lowered by 70 % .
    Next round we will go even further and set limits on IDs and we will see what happens and I will explain why at the end of the round but what is surprising is that you do not see the flaw with the 1 GA per day , with 1 GA per day per ID I can still get 6 7 8 or 10 hits depending on how many members my team has and next TC day I can do it all over again ... meanwhile with this system we want to implement they can do it ofc but they will have to do it at the perfect moment or they won't get any stats after a while.
    Well If they make more accounts? Well VPN and Proxy are as you know against the rules and what I love most is to ban people that play for top :P so ... let them create the accounts.

IS is a battle we can't win , they are 20 30 so it is very hard to find the balance without ruining the experience ...
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 03-29-2017 at 06:45 PM.

Bebynho, as you said, that you going to make BIG changes to stop milk, TO IMPROVE solo players, where it is? you just changed what? As I can see, you change that : anonymous raves no more? for what? for milk of course,but you change system on ga milk? WHO CARES???? solo hits are MUCH BETTER for hunter! back to round 90, needed 10 players to up stryker only from solo hits to huge stats, and this made really easy, as you said you want to help newbies to start hunting? HOW? now even more easier to milk to hunter stats, and how you can imagine they will start it? you think solo players can fight against team players? you think that it is big changes? you just changing same from same, lets do some rounds without normal raves, lets back, and its going and going non stop, there is no new systems, no news, its only old things, you even dont trying to make changes, because this game dont care about it, and you just keep changing what before was done, and you keep retrying this, if many people are asking, many people are leaving, why the hell you still using your systems? why the hell you dont listen to players wishes? why the hell you doing only what you want, you should delete even forum of feedback section, because you REALLY dont care, you will do what you thinking is better, you not going to make any radical changes, you just saying round after round, that you will see "we will MAKE RADICAL CHANGES" and what we can see? what we had few rounds before, all the same just one thing added from old times? WOW RADICAL CHANGES. HUGE PERFORMANCE. KEEP DOING THIS "GOOD" your job, keep loosing everyone, keep focusing on teams, keep on this " You doing really good" (sarcasm) EVEN IF WE DO FEEDBACK, YOU WILL ALWAYS WILL SAY HOW GOOD YOU WAS BEFORE CREW, HOW MANY TIMES YOU WON, WHOOO FCKING cares about this? you should focus on people feedback, and no to your ****ing victories, COME AND FIGHT AGAINST STRYKER if you that good, come, show us how you good as **** with your changes, come and show us how to win the game solo, show! stop talking this shit, and DO RADICAL CHANGES, and stop saying that you will do radical changes one time, because it is never comes. and what about new rule of trust? okay, lets do not milk our trust, lets milk our team trusts and mains accounts, its fine from you? its fine, that teams still be able to focus on milking? team with 10 players will have 22 accounts, 20 accounts for milking, thats how you doing? it is hard? what about missions for kills? should i kill 30times my friends trusts to get 300k stats? wow, big mission. what about who have no friends here? what about if they focusing solo, what about they must tryharding on focusing those missions, they will loose 30% stats just for mission or they will even disband it. and others will make it if few tc days just by using friends. so WAKE UP, AND DO THE CHANGES, stop talking about old times.