Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 79 should be?

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • Limited single assaults (one per 6 hours) + stats from gang assaults (as in round 78 )

8 3.45%
  • Unlimited single assaults + stats from gang assaults

81 34.91%
  • Limited single assaults (one per 6 hours) + gang points from gang assaults (no stats)

36 15.52%
  • Unlimited single assaults + gang points from gang assaults (no stats)

107 46.12%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo69 View Post
    Hi there,

I think votes of accounts registered after 06-03-2015 should be canceled.
    As we can see there are a lot of votes from "spies" accounts.
    This is a fair remark and I've adjusted the poll results to include only accounts created before 2015-06-03.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Good job.

Don't act like u care, cause we all know that you dont! There are many players who have undeniable signs that are playing in team and u guys do nothing about it! There are many players using bots and u guys act like nothing it's happening... I not here asking for you to do nothing about it cause im pretty sure that you won't, just end this anonymous rave's shit and give a chance to all of us to play, not just the same chosen guys every round! This round proved that anonymous raves did't prevent them to cheat...

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    This is a fair remark and I've adjusted the poll results to include only accounts created before 2015-06-03.
    congratulations, very fair.
    Be fair in the case of n3nd and let not restore the gang

Thanks everyone for participating in this poll. We had a planning meeting yesterday discussing the outcome of the poll and our own views. GA have always been a big part of this game so we have decided to go a middle way and let GA give only 1% stats. Single assaults will be unlimited though.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Thanks everyone for participating in this poll. We had a planning meeting yesterday discussing the outcome of the poll and our own views. GA have always been a big part of this game so we have decided to go a middle way and let GA give only 1% stats. Single assaults will be unlimited though.
    I like this decision, seems to be fair for everyone.

Effectively rendering GAs useless. Should've just gone through with it and killed them off.

Quote Originally Posted by iaintevenmad1 View Post
    Effectively rendering GAs useless. Should've just gone through with it and killed them off.
    I agree that they are pretty much useless but they are more useful than getting those gang points.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by iaintevenmad1 View Post
    poll, did not say what, you think, hugs !!

I agree that they are pretty much useless but they are more useful than getting those gang points.
    So why you don't change this points for sth elese, like drugs, cash, hookers, tickets or other stuf getting randomly, this will bring back more fun for this and not punish single players? Don't you understand that people don't like if 50 or 100 players from one team stick on rave 24h and catch everything, but in the end most of this stats goes to one player... this is unfair for new players who don't have chance to meet someone and play each other for a time (without suspicion), but this game really need new players. Your solution is completly misguided, unlimited 1vs1 another time promote only the biggest players and not solve problem when 100 guys get alone person which is just starting and try to learn the game. Realy don't you see that after block rabbit every new players have more difficult road to go? They go 5 times to Hosp, escape with cred, againg 5 time go to Hosp and finaly leave because that game don't have any sense, the only beneficiary of such games are old team, but how many of them there really is 100, 200?

This poll is just a mystification, looking back I'm not surprised, TC team always promote the same old team and you finish this project with the old players.
    Last edited by usuna; 06-16-2015 at 06:29 PM.