Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Pfff...Ronaldo he's a pussy he's thinking is legendary but he will never be like Zidane :P
    yea Arsenal really rox Arsne Wenger is a genious and Arsenal will be a lot better coz that team is really young and talented :] Walcott,Bendtner,Van Persie,Fabregas (actally he already is ;] ) etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gomp View Post
    Pfff...Ronaldo he's a pussy he's thinking is legendary but he will never be like Zidane :P
    yea Arsenal really rox Arsne Wenger is a genious and Arsenal will be a lot better coz that team is really young and talented :] Walcott,Bendtner,Van Persie,Fabregas (actally he already is ;] ) etc.
    Ronaldo is not pussy he is one of best players on world maybe best !
    and Man U. have bether team then Arsenal ...... Nani,Ronaldo,Rooney,Vidic,Anderson... simpy the best :P

Ronaldo's a pussy... a soft, sissy, girly, nancy, bender of a poof , but, he know's how to play football.
    http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3258/sigqm7.jpg

maybe he is the best player but he's still a pussy ;D i don't know why i just don't like him maybe cuz he's a pussy :P
    I think Messi is the best (:

I like pussy, not liking pussy makes you poofy

but yeh i agree, ronaldo is a nancy boy. maybe we hate him cos the pussy love him but know ****all aboot fitbaw????

like beckham, another cunt overrated by wimmin and the media, where is he now.?America???playing soccer ??? hahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

and arsenal are shite. simple as

actually back from Dinamo Zagreb - Sparta Prague
    boring match only exciting moments were:
    1) flares on the grond by BBB
    2) 1day before game a BBB group attacked our Sparta office representatives with czech security for Sparta lads. Security got hit by some weapons.
    3) And today before leaving, our hotel was attacked again by some young BBB who damaged rear window of my friends car. Fortunatelly my car was next to his and stayed untouched.

During the trip back to Prague we visited Rapid Vienna vs Ried of Austria 1league match.. It was sold out so no way to get tickets, but the atmosfere was very very good.

Come on SPARTA!!!

:P they are angry becose Sparta fans put Radovan Karadzic flag on tribine heheheheh

i hope BBB dont go unharmed from Czech ....

Default Fcporto

PORTO RULLEZ !!

hahah =)) headshot