Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Foppers u r the best man, FOPPERS U R THE BEST!

nope Karla u r the best man

yeah karla rulleeeezzzzz!!!

Sorry, I'm late to make some fun here. I'll make this quick:

The image of THE CRIMS has been crafted a rounds and rounds ago, but we're supposed to be in a different day. Give the PLAYERS THE GOOD GAME BACK. Let the PLAYERS have 1 X 1 come down the chimney bearing joy and good will.
    The prejudice against PLAYERS AND RABBITS must stop. We all say we're for PLAYERS rights. We all say we accept RABBITS, BUGS, BOTS, MACRO. And give a hug on yours RABBITS. . .
    Let the bells of tolerance ring out this ROUND. Let PLAYERS open their minds as they open their BOTS under ADMNS EYES. We need your mind, HEAD ADMNS ( NOT SOME SOMETHING S...T ADMN ), today. Let the BOT be my brother, be your brother, be the schoolteacher, be the construction worker!
    Give to THE CRIMS THE FUN AGAIN! God Almighty, God Almighty, God Almighty.

HEKATE1 nice speech, I started crying at the end

Quote Originally Posted by Ange1cek
    HEKATE1 nice speech, I started crying at the end
    same here

good job destroying the fun with tc !!! (y)

u might as well put codes for every amount of drug u take, so it becomes more exciting for players. and there's the best idea about DURABILITY, why not program the weapons and armors to expire on each robbery or assault? and ohh, u could make raves with credits and shit too, but please, don't give us stats when we do assaults or robberies, keep taking stats from us until we owe you stats and can't pay them back so you sue us for that and we go to jail right after that, so we buy more CREDIT and get outta jail !!!! but honestly, if this is a plan to get more and more credit and money, good move, really good one, except that u won't have anymore players to buy credits so GOOD LUCK

Default Re: SUPER idea for next round!

Quote Originally Posted by Foppers
    why dont you put 8 pw:s to log in... and all shall be diffrent and minimum 20char and u cant chose it urself.. and in evry pw u have to write a code of 2 char... but those 2 chars wont be ble to see.. and if u put 1 wrong pw or code, u will be locked in rest of the round + ip ban so you cant play other accounts. and if some1 guessed right on pw + codes.. then to be able so see the start page there should be a code. and when u click on any other thing it should be a code.. and i think codes is so fun, so why dont u put 25 codes in rave? and the codes cant be so short, so i think make it from 2 to 35.. then it will be fun.. and also this.. cant you make it so u dont get stats from 1vs1 and ga.. and change rob formula..

i have a even better idea, we can make this game to a ****ing hippie game. no guns, no assault, no robs and u only sit and smoke.. this would be funnier than rob stuff and kill people..

MAKE LOVE! NOT WAR

peace

(this is just my way of protest against this new rules witch i find so boring that i have plans of making suicide rather then play!)

And sorry for my english, if u have something to complain about then try to reach me at skype
    mega lol