Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default SUPER idea for next round!

why dont you put 8 pw:s to log in... and all shall be diffrent and minimum 20char and u cant chose it urself.. and in evry pw u have to write a code of 2 char... but those 2 chars wont be ble to see.. and if u put 1 wrong pw or code, u will be locked in rest of the round + ip ban so you cant play other accounts. and if some1 guessed right on pw + codes.. then to be able so see the start page there should be a code. and when u click on any other thing it should be a code.. and i think codes is so fun, so why dont u put 25 codes in rave? and the codes cant be so short, so i think make it from 2 to 35.. then it will be fun.. and also this.. cant you make it so u dont get stats from 1vs1 and ga.. and change rob formula..

i have a even better idea, we can make this game to a ****ing hippie game. no guns, no assault, no robs and u only sit and smoke.. this would be funnier than rob stuff and kill people..

MAKE LOVE! NOT WAR

peace

(this is just my way of protest against this new rules witch i find so boring that i have plans of making suicide rather then play!)

And sorry for my english, if u have something to complain about then try to reach me at skype

and please put codes in forum 2! i like it soooo much!

lol

i see it's so silly so bore so bad and foppers is right have fun

those ideas are pretty good... i can think at few admins that may actually try to implement. ffs... don't joke about it, man... they take it serious.

are they had lost their sense of humor...???

stupid idea sry i don't want to write a so long pw

u forgot to say they should end up whit gang robs...

only 1person robs, who robs more win the round

Default Re: SUPER idea for next round!

Quote Originally Posted by Foppers
    long, smart text...
    100% agree

Quote Originally Posted by hansipboss
    are they had lost their sense of humor...???
    who ?? crew ??
    they have MINUS for sense of humor... i tought we`ve tried many times and u have seen how they react.

Q.E.D.