Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oOaRisOo
    I am just really curious... is there anyone who thinks that these rules made game better or more fun???
    This way u just have to work harder with rabbits to get stats and not with hunting but with stupid robs... ;(
    Duh!!! whoever had the brilliant idea thinks they will make the game better (i'm sure none of the head admins are trying to sabotage their own game). Too bad their grasp of game balance and strategy is as good as my grasp on soccer

And wildcaz, u don't need to play to figure out what effect the new changes will have. U can make a prediction based on experience only. And if the experience is large enough and/or the brain is working properly, it will also be correct

As far as i'm concerned, it's like this:

GOOD POINTS
    Code:
    * Winners will receive medals in their profiles - doesn't affect gameplay, just game experience
    * BBCodes in profile (colors etc.), you can link to other players aswell - same as above
    * Ignore user is available in profile - fix of bug from last round.. how embarasing...
    * Limitations in names of nightclubs  - same as above
    * FightClub has been shut down by the authorities - /nc
    * Kills is only counted if attacking  - saves the lives of many rabbits, but still, not much impact on gameplay
    * Captcha-verification is moved to Nightclubs only - finally something cool... guess it will be less annoying like this, but i get the feeling.... :S
    BAD POINTS
    Code:
    * It will cost stamina at drugdealer even if you dont get any drugs - this one will make the game much more annoying; i know it's to kick bot-balls, but this is not a round in which drugs are very important... so u're just pissing off players
    * Durability of weapons and armours (affects lifetime, accuracy and damage) - i didn't understand how this works exactly, but... what's the point?
    * Al Capone is tougher (4500 damage), also gives more payout - STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!! this is just an invitation for bots and... who wants to bet there will be a bug? ;)
    * Only attacker will increase stats in assaults, never the victim -  what's the point in making a 1vs1 round if NOBODY will make 1vs1????

The way i see it, this round u can rob, get stats from rabbits and maybe risk some ga (but there aren't many gangs out there anymore thanks to brilliant change after brilliant change for many rounds now) and... that's about it. All in all, TC is slowly turning into a single-player game

Good luck aris, i know u like these rounds (just kidding)

Well said... and trust me i dont.

bitch bitch and bitch if u dont like it dont play if u cant do the time dont do the crime

right on wildcaz, u tell them mate

If everyone here thinks they got such great ideas for the game , go make a game urselfs, , oh ya i forgot ur all here bitching about this game

* Winners will receive medals in their profiles - SO?
    * BBCodes in profile (colors etc.), you can link to other players aswell - SO?
    * Ignore user is available in profile - NO BIG DEAL
    * Limitations in names of nightclubs - NO BIG DEAL
    * FightClub has been shut down by the authorities -NEVER BEEN THERE ANYWAY
    * Kills is only counted if attacking - NO BIG DEAL ..(SOME NOOBS LOVED KILLING THO,WHY U TAKE THE SATISFACTION AWAY FROM THEM?)
    * Captcha-verification is moved to Nightclubs only - BEFORE U NEEDED 3 CAPTSA TO ROB WITH GANG NOW U NEED 1 (FOR SMALL SINGLE ROBS ALSO EASIER)..IT EFFECTS MILKING- GA ALSO (IF BOTRABBITS ARE ATTACKING) SO IN A WAY IT STOPS BOTS SO I SAY GOOD CHANGE
    * It will cost stamina at drugdealer even if you dont get any drugs -BOTS -MACROS OUT SO VERY GOOD FOR THE GAME
    * Durability of weapons and armours (affects lifetime, accuracy and damage) - ONE OF THE WORST CHANGES,EVERY ROB, WEAPON IS GOING DOWN 15-20% AFTER 4-5 TIMES ITS ZERO AND U GET NOTHING BY SELLING IT...PRACTICALLY U NEED TO GET AC STATS WITHOUT CALCULATING WEAPONS IN IT ...WHAT IS IT ABOUT? I DONT GET IT
    * Al Capone is tougher (4500 damage), also gives more payout - I AGREE WITH THE "MORE STATS PART" NOT WITH THE BIGGER PAYOUT,INVITATION FOR BOTS ,ANA GOT IT RIGHT
    * Only attacker will increase stats in assaults, never the victim - HAHAHAHA 1VS1 IS OVER AS NOONE GIVES REL ONLY ASKS FOR ONE, OR AT LEAST FASTER CONNECTIONS HAVE AVANTAGE..UNFAIR IN ANY CASE

LAST 2 ROUNDS HAS BEEN EXCITING CUZ OF THE 1VS1 THING...1VS1 WILL STOP NOW SO ROUND WILL BE SHIT IN MY OPINION

P.S:WE ARE TRYING TO TALK SERIOUSLY ABOUT TC HERE SO PLZ SAVE YOUR CLEVER COMMENTS FOR BOTS,FIL,BLABLA FOR ANOTHER POST
    P.S2: SRY FOR MY CAPS IAM BORED TO CHANGE THEM NOW

xarris u hv right in 100%

xarris NICE

Default no for that rule :s

**** that rule * Only attacker will increase stats in assaults, never the victim

GOGOGO MEMOX GIVE US ROUND 17 BACK ITS ENOUGH FOR US !!!!

Sorry, I'm late to make some fun here. I'll make this quick:

The image of THE CRIMS has been crafted a rounds and rounds ago, but we're supposed to be in a different day. Give the PLAYERS THE GOOD GAME BACK. Let the PLAYERS have 1 X 1 come down the chimney bearing joy and good will.
    The prejudice against PLAYERS AND RABBITS must stop. We all say we're for PLAYERS rights. We all say we accept RABBITS, BUGS, BOTS, MACRO. And give a hug on yours RABBITS. . .
    Let the bells of tolerance ring out this ROUND. Let PLAYERS open their minds as they open their BOTS under ADMNS EYES. We need your mind, HEAD ADMNS ( NOT SOME SOMETHING S...T ADMN ), today. Let the BOT be my brother, be your brother, be the schoolteacher, be the construction worker!
    Give to THE CRIMS THE FUN AGAIN! God Almighty, God Almighty, God Almighty.