Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default About new rules and players opinion

Dear develpers (mr memox and mr zed), when you want make a change try to make a change to improve fun and security game, find new robs, actions or anything else who will give a little amusament or fun for game, not make harder in the mode you maked.
    I seeyed on forum more post where people complain, i know you have good intention but not that is the way. Noone want play that game for stress and for calculate difficulty for same rob at every rob made, and when you changed rule for 1vs1 you killed 50% from beauty in that game.
    My point of view is this: when you make a major change consult with man of your crew who know to play, because he already played last rounds (like Benito for ex.);
    and no speak with dinosaurs like ultransa3ek and thorieff who played last time with 10 rounds ago... because result you can see in that moment, and is not very pleasant
    I know is possible to my opinion can disturb some people but i speak here like a player and that is players opinion.
    Mr. Memox and mr. Zed in our opinion single change with positive effect for that game is this two: increase fun (new action) and securitty (there i not know what is necesary to make)

With sincerelly,

Nanel

(proud to be a member in one of best gang in TC - Romanian Alliance)

and without modesty,

one of the best players in history of your game (evidently, in my opinion )

the problem is... most of the crew members are big n00bs !!!
    so, no wonder if their idea will be a n00b idea

ok, in theory... maybe they know how to play (in a little mode).... yes they know by rumors between players, by ppl who come complaints...
    but if they never tried... how could they know what is REALLY happen in game ?? how could they know it`s good or bad ??

if there is most possible changing in this game... -> THE CREW !!

Ultranszit know only how to edit stats in beta to win in gangs and how to ban ppl without good reason (2 bans for me)

Nanell u hv right u r one of the best players

Well i was thinking about some updates for the updates

about the durability :

Weapons - needs bullets instead of durability , and these bullets price is like a 10% of weapon price to make a full loaded that would be enough for like 20~30 tickets
    Armors - have a durability but it get repaired with small amount of money , like a 100% repaired equals a 30% of armor price , and if armor got a 0% durability it gets broken and cant be repaired , and the wastage in the durability would be less , not a 10 tickets means 0% durability

and if the player have the power in stats that is needed for a robbery durability and bullets shouldn't be used as long as he have enough power in stats

after all its just a way im thinking about to fix the durability thing , i repeat just a way i THINK about , not admins opinion

PS : jaj ill kick ur ass in beta hehe (jk)

Why? Im really asking, why?
    We are not asking for changes in durability, WE ARE DEMANDING REMOVAL OF DURABILITY! We want to have our weapons as they are and we want to be able to do 1x1 and get stats even if theres another person that are attacking!

hehe imposible Ica i wont play tc anymore

I say u something when i started to play this game i always do 1vs1 on street i love it and all rounds when i was playing i hv very good stats for 1vs1 fuk fk fuk ac its for nooobs (accept accept accept go to rave etc etc) now when 1vs1 are off I dont hv fun so fukk TC

Speed on Blood

omg i wrote a bible here, i decided to eraise and post just this new tc slogan:

JUST SUCKS! :P

hehe KarlaGay TC SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX and wwi too

I think this was a good post but man, I really don't think admins read any sections other than bugs and sometimes feedback.

Actions speak louder than words , so they say , game sucks now for sure ,I dont play either