Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ScaVenGerTC View Post

I still advise you to use drugs to get stamina instead of hookers then you will notice the difference.
    I did,and in my personal opinion, taking drugs to boost stamina is riskier than hookers becoz u hav to take drugs more than once to completely recover ur stamina, which put u in the risk of OVERDOSE!!!!!!I really rather bang hookers instead coz they recover stamina fast with just one click.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by shippuden View Post
    I did,and in my personal opinion, taking drugs to boost stamina is riskier than hookers becoz u hav to take drugs more than once to completely recover ur stamina, which put u in the risk of OVERDOSE!!!!!!I really rather bang hookers instead coz they recover stamina fast with just one click.
    Man.. make your own nightclub and start using drugs! It's more safe.. when u use a hooker the risk of getting aids are like 80%,if you use the nightclub the percentage is like 10%(to get killed by a gay ) try to use weed... if you have 0% energy buy 99 weed and you will have 99% energy, after 3 succesful times use 1 methadone,then drug 3 times -> methadone etc etc... or try lsd... 33 units are 99% energy.
    The whorehouses in this game are only for horny noobs =) Good luck in your quest m8! =)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by AreS86 View Post
    :
    The whorehouses in this game are only for horny noobs =)
    THATS RITE!!!I'M A REEEEAAAAALLLLLY HORNY BASTARD WHO CANT GET ENOUGH OF HOT BABES N CHEAP+ROUGH SEX!!!!!!Who DOESN'T?BWAHAHAHHAHAHA

Not me when it's behind a pc
    http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3258/sigqm7.jpg

how not to overdose : http://guide.thecrims.com/wiki/index.php/Rave_Party
    well, I could not help more.
    If u insist on using hookers from next round you could buy condoms to decrease the risk of getting std.
    But until now you can easily get infected.