Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Continuing

Default Continuing

Generoso pls doesn't interfere where it isnt called.

Mororus did his answer, and Im debating what was said, If ya don't agree with something, say that in topic. I don't agree with what he said, so I'm debating that.

I think that what he said is an untruth, and I dont agree with this, so I did a proposal in order that he showed that what he tell is true, but as i can see, he isn't confident in that.

spam spam :P

oh and bite me harder :P

I quote you there :
    my words wont change anything
    Doesn't this look like a waste of time ??
    why do you care to prove your point if it won't get us any benefits ??
    Crew world will stay as Crew world..no matter how people from outside look at them..stupidity..false answers..nothing gonna change.
    It ain't your battle anyway..Mororus is a dictator and nothing would change it.

But i wonder why u blame Generozo for that..he was doing his job..that forum was meant to help players regarding their questions about the game...there was no need for that topic to stay open.
    Cheers.
    .-=[ TheCrims FIRST Bot HunTeR ]=-.
    What doesn't kill you, It makes you STRONGER.
    Success is like being pregnant. Everybody congratulates you, but nobody knows how many times you got ****ed up !

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad
    my words wont change anything
    Quote Originally Posted by 7alala
    Mororus is a dictator and nothing would change it.
    This is de motive that my words wont change anything.

Vanessa remains in crew bcuz Walker said to put her, and Mororus isn't gonna contradict it.

They all nah that Vanessa dont speak English, but he prefers to annoy me from what to do the correct thing. Herself said that uses internet translator to speak English, and that's not difficult to see.

And its very easy to deceive crew when someone helps to speak English, and right now she can appear in forum with tremendous English.

My proposal is very simple, to do a conference with me, Vanessa and any crew leader by sound, but he isn't gonna accept that, bcuz he nah that Vanessa dont speak English.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 05-20-2008 at 08:10 PM.

Good answer Momo...

As I Told U .. U Have Got Ur Answer About How Player Join Crew .

I Dont Care If U Have Problem Wz Vanessa Or Anyone Else .

I Gave U The Chance To Let This Thread Opened .. But I Will Lock It Now .. Cuz It Will Be Kinda Of Spam .. And I Hate Pointless Threads.

Good Luck

Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew