Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default TC... the place where admins are kings...

As i said before admins have no respect for players.
    They make new rules that make game loose all the fun,but this is not only reason i made this post.Today a friend from my team came and told me he was banned from Kirk (Reason:Using bots and scripts).I can see admins can do anything without asking or searching.Just look at stats,see who has high respect and BOOM... u get banned.In round 16 they banned me for no reason and only when i went to an admin and asked the reason i realised they do what they want without thinking first(Banned cause i used 100 stamina for 15 robs!!...shoplift takes 5% DUH!)!At the end of round 17 again they banned top2(Honome-Ra) and after again unbanned??WTF???You ban because u had a bad day or something????
    When i saw the changes of round 18 i was really disapointed,but because i wont have time again to play i decided i will try.But i can see they just do what they want and have no respect for players what so ever.
    So plz answer this: How u ban ppl??Just by suspicion???

RESPECT PLAYERS

man wtf u talk about ? respect ? pfff...
    i was banned jus because zed7 didnt like me. after this i had to create site and post admins secret forum info, skype adresses of zed and memox, all boats coming just in order to get justice. and yes they did unban me only cause of my efforts and help of my friends (they know who they are.. who helped me with site a lot )...
    so u talk shit. there will NEVER be anything close to justice in this game. juz rlx, get some sarcasm and post on forum sometimes 4 fun.

i agree with you ooarisoo in some stuff,i know some people get ban unfair and i hit that and at the same time people are sheeting and using bot some of sheeter get ban but not all and i know so many players did not like tc new changes. we try to tell that so changes are bad

ooarisoo you can go in this topic and write what do you like about new changes and what you do not like?

http://www.thecrims.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33915

Default Re: TC... the place where admins are kings...

Quote Originally Posted by oOaRisOo
    As i said before admins have no respect for players.
    They make new rules that make game loose all the fun,but this is not only reason i made this post.Today a friend from my team came and told me he was banned from Kirk (Reason:Using bots and scripts).I can see admins can do anything without asking or searching.Just look at stats,see who has high respect and BOOM... u get banned.In round 16 they banned me for no reason and only when i went to an admin and asked the reason i realised they do what they want without thinking first(Banned cause i used 100 stamina for 15 robs!!...shoplift takes 5% DUH!)!At the end of round 17 again they banned top2(Honome-Ra) and after again unbanned??WTF???You ban because u had a bad day or something????
    When i saw the changes of round 18 i was really disapointed,but because i wont have time again to play i decided i will try.But i can see they just do what they want and have no respect for players what so ever.
    So plz answer this: How u ban ppl??Just by suspicion???

RESPECT PLAYERS
    -congratz osar u have right the only they do bann ppl and jusst put there somthing reason! www.thecrims.com should change all admins and moderators and police,abuse and all

Please, use names, not just short "admins". Not every one of them are just like you said.

check out the two rim lickers

But I do agree, no proof is ever given to whoever is banned, ive seen that when they come moaning here about their ban, no proof is shown/given..

Quote Originally Posted by Tyla
    check out the two rim lickers

But I do agree, no proof is ever given to whoever is banned, ive seen that when they come moaning here about their ban, no proof is shown/given..
    To be honest, that's why I don't deal with bugs and cheats anymore... Since June of 2006 that's clear - Kirk and Ultan deal with cheaters, I clean TC out of rascism, nazi, spamers and so on.
    And really often I have to judge their work in front of users banned just by mistake...

u want names mister ? just check ban history of user mutagen (360241)... u'll see such beautiful reasons as "being asshole", "ignoring warnings", "using proxies" and my favourite "trying to fake pictures"... after these bans u might see the nick of admin who banned me.

Quote Originally Posted by 3moor3
    u want names mister ? just check ban history of user mutagen (360241)... u'll see such beautiful reasons as "being asshole", "ignoring warnings", "using proxies" and my favourite "trying to fake pictures"... after these bans u might see the nick of admin who banned me.
    Well, mutagen is tc-recidivist, everybody know that. wnk (this emote means that it was a joke)

Most of such weird reasons are given by Zed. He's the boss here, sad but true.

P.S. Don't call me "mister", there's no need for that.

not only zed...

ban given by sasek.. very interesting.. especially as soon as he gave it to me after i sent him pm on forum with proofs about him being corrupted (sasek : i will unban u, but only cause of muta)...

memox gave me 100 credits for translation and amalek received 2000 credits from nookies.. shit, that's really interesting.. u fight nazism here, btw... this is a direct nazism action against russian.

kirk gave me IP ban on game, just when i was advertising zed's skype adress on square.. there's a rule about this ? nop. kirk didnt give any reasons in his ban. when i asked him about it, he said that being mutagen is enough to get ban.

more ? i have tons of such small stories =)