Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Thorrief
    Quote Originally Posted by DweeCha
    one Indo there... maybe he is the best asslicker that`s why Thorrief put him there

in this point, im agree with u, Sh0b0... they should count all the big countries in Police section (Romania, Brazil, Greece, Lith, Poland, Egy). im not talking bout my country... coz i admit we`re still n00bs compare to these 6 countries.
    But.. WHY?! :O
    this is what ur "TRUSTABLE" team did, just a simple example :

he is not only announced it in Indonesian forum, but also in square few days before.

and what is that date ?? Dec 20th??
    what date is round #17 started ?? i guess Jan 5th or 8th (cant remember exactly... i was on holiday).

after i red this all... i went to skype and told everyone about this... and guess who came to me 1st asked me where the hell i got this news ??
    -> KIRK !! i still remember how surprised he at that time
    and the some others crew came to me... and i asked them "u didnt know about this ?" ... guess what the answer then...

I dont like how the indo forum section is run. Its clearly ran like a ****ing 50's army boot camp, take a look at the amount of locked threads. And i know what sort of asshole b4dm4n can be

And I agree with Chibi's other point, their should be police members for the big countries, I remember asking to be in the police crew so I could look after my square, no prizes for guessing the answer..

But then again, its not just the UK that lost out, their are no Brazilian members, no romanian members(even though Kirk was origianlly meant to be police), no greek members, no lithuanian members but Egy? they have 2 in abuse thats more than enough(sa3ek and icarus)..