Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

thorrief, better answer about my suggestion to get corruption and idiotizm cases to headadmins

Quote Originally Posted by 3moor3
    thorrief, better answer about my suggestion to get corruption and idiotizm cases to headadmins
    Which one?

memox, i heard that zed thinks that im an asshole and behave bad

especially my favourite one with sasek ban plz.. i can even bring witness

I think kirk is one of the greatest crew members.. sometimes it's possible to do a mistake. human we are(yoda)
    And please, give him some credits.. he said "sorry", i think manny crew members don't know what does "sorry" mean and how to say that.

Bytheway, the title is very wrong(TC... the place where admins are kings...)

it would be correct by this way:

TC... the place where admins think to be the kings...

Kirk is good, like Cido said, Kirk apologized. I think Kirk is made to do dirtywork though, he's leader of the support crew so he should be in charge of the forum, not banning top 10 players. I also thank him for his paitience with me, its down to him i was in the crew so long.

my favourite

Code:
    When the round ends the text on perfil is deleted?

The Crims Forum Index -> Crew only
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Author	Message
    pOeTaZ
    Support Crew

Location: Portugal		Posted: 18 Jul 2006 19:56    Post subject: When the round ends the text on perfil is deleted?	 

When the round ends the text on perfil is deleted?

Kirk
    Crew Leader

Location: Romania		Posted: 18 Jul 2006 19:59    Post subject: 	 

I think so yes. 

Only the picture remains I think....

Quote Originally Posted by cidohere
    i think manny crew members don't know what does "sorry" mean and how to say that.

they needed to come back down to earth
    TC was great game, fun game... even memox was a friendly person before, available to help and listen to players... the others crew were so friendly, easy to talk with them without feel "the distance"

where has this lovely TC gone ??

1+ year played on TC, i`ve seen some friends joined this shitty crew... most of them changed just after they have the "position"... most of them changed from "im here and available to talk with" friend to "im very busy `n dont have time to talk" person.

1+ year played on TC, i`ve seen some friends joined this shitty crew... most of them changed just after they have the "position"... most of them changed from "im here and available to talk with" friend to "im very busy `n dont have time to talk" person.
    true's true !

Quote Originally Posted by DweeCha
    they needed to come back down to earth
    TC was great game, fun game... even memox was a friendly person before, available to help and listen to players... the others crew were so friendly, easy to talk with them without feel "the distance"

where has this lovely TC gone ??

You remembered a good think.. this crew wasn't that "distant" n past..

But some of crew members felt better than "common peoples". (super-men)

about the "im very busy".. belive me, it make us very busy. =/
    I was on support crew, there was manny mensages everydays, it was too hard and made me very busy..(the portuguese support i used to answer the questions alone =/ )
    But there will ever be time to friends.

These peoples start thinking to be more than others when they become a crew member and just forget that a crew member is not more than a public-worker, the public is its leader. and out of the forum, moderators are just players and nothing more... out of the crims admins are nothing but peoples like we are.
    It will take a long time to them start understanding. =/